The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No LEAGUE TITLE FOR THE HAEMORRHOIDS AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL COMING TO THE LANE NEXT SEASON!!!!!

Farrandeelin

Hope so Tony, but I can't see mancity slipping up against Utd next weekend given recent form.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 14, 2010, 10:47:48 PM
Hope so Tony, but I can't see mancity slipping up against Utd next weekend given recent form.

I dont know have city as a team been playing that well, Tevez has been doing it all for them, they are the team under huge pressure now to finish 4th, a lot more than Spurs, we all saw haw Mancini reacted to the pressure at Everton a while back. I hope i am right about this. But tonight was a great night.

Marty2002

;D COYS
i can see man u beating city, goons lose any chance of the title at the lane and we get 3 points, il be laughin at all goons for a fortnite.

T Fearon

The big game is Man Shitty V Spurs at Beastlands. I would hope our outstanding record home and away since 2004 (remember they beat us 4-3 when we were 3 up in the Cup) against them and the fact that we have had more pressure games in recent years to deal with, will stand us in good stead.

I am cautiously optimistic that we'll do it ;)

Main Street

But surely trouncing Arsenal and their title hopes would sweeten any failure to capture 4th place.

I think Man City being a point ahead  have the distinct edge with their run in.
You never know with the last game and West Ham desperate to stay up.

Man City v Man Utd
Tottenham v Chelsea

Arsenal v Man City
Man Utd v Tottenham

Tottenham v Bolton
Man City v Aston Villa

Man City v Tottenham

Burnley v Tottenham,
West Ham v Man City

An Gaeilgoir

What a day today was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. ;D

Marty2002

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on April 17, 2010, 11:27:11 PM
What a day today was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. ;D

I concur. just didnt beat em em but beat em up, bring on man ure.

COYS Tottenham till i die.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Marty2002

.....and minders IQ comes to the fore, only one monkey bout here, suck it up big lad.

gawa316

Marty2002

Wow wat a backup for minder ::)  No wait ive just seen the avatar..HAHAHAHA...

Hotrocks

Yeah what a week!
We're going to win the league, we're going to win the league!

Oh thats right we're not :(

Keep it in the pants Marty, thats a good boy!

An Gaeilgoir

Well, there in guarantee,you will either! Doth having beaten Chelski and the Librarians in 3 days, show us how many other teams have done that this season. Jealously doesnt suit you! ;D

gawa316

Quote from: Marty2002 on April 18, 2010, 01:49:24 AM
Wow wat a backup for minder ::)  No wait ive just seen the avatar..HAHAHAHA...

I'll ask your permission in future, whether or not I can post on an open forum so ::)

A spuds fan laughing at a Pool one, now I've heard it all...