The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

If it was Robbie's dream to go to Anfield does this mean he is now entering a nightmare going back to WHL?

ziggysego

What is it with Spurs, selling players only to buy them back again?
Testing Accessibility

nifan

Quote from: peterquaife on February 02, 2009, 01:49:43 PM
he didnt fail...he was failed by that clown Benetiz. Pleae take Rafa as well

He was shocking in nearly every game he played, with a few bright spots.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: nifan on February 02, 2009, 04:34:39 PM
Quote from: peterquaife on February 02, 2009, 01:49:43 PM
he didnt fail...he was failed by that clown Benetiz. Pleae take Rafa as well

He was shocking in nearly every game he played, with a few bright spots.

it doesn't help when you he got takin off near ever game or brought on as a sub. He scored all his goals from starting.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: ziggysego on February 02, 2009, 04:32:01 PM
What is it with Spurs, selling players only to buy them back again?

some of their managers are as bad as rafa benitez

T Fearon

How many times did he win Player of the Year at WHL? As I've said before only spaniards and scousers get on at Liverpool a mediocre team that was gifted a Champions League by AC Milan in 2005.

The club did not choose to sell him, he left, though they were happy enugh to accept the money. But it can only be a big bonus for everyone at Spurs if he returns contrite with a point to prove.

full back

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2009, 04:38:46 PM
How many times did he win Player of the Year at WHL? As I've said before only spaniards and scousers get on at Liverpool a mediocre team that was gifted a Champions League by AC Milan in 2005.

One of the biggest loads of sh1te you have ever posted
Calling the scousers a mediocre team then boasting about how many times he won POTY with the spuds
FFS Tony, you are some craic :D

nifan

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2009, 04:38:46 PM
As I've said before only spaniards and scousers get on at Liverpool a mediocre team that was gifted a Champions League by AC Milan in 2005.

:D
if we are a mediocre team then he failed at a mediocre team.
I hope he gets on better back at a poor team.

Dinny Breen

Typical the little Liverpool reject signs just in time for the Arsenal game  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

T Fearon

Looking forward to this weekend, Robbie back in a Spurs jersey and a chance to finally kill off the Goons Champions League qualification bid and of course remove ourselves from the relegation zone! ;D

Dinny Breen

Tony remind us all when was the last time the Spuds beat Arsenal in the league?
#newbridgeornowhere

Evil Genius

Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 06, 2009, 10:20:43 AM
Tony remind us all when was the last time the Spuds beat Arsenal in the league?
Good question. I'd say that with his knack of switching sides, it could stretch back as far as when he was a Gooner... ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

T Fearon

The last time we beat the Goons is unimportant (though the 5-1 win just over a year ago is sweet still), the next time is...this weekend.

As for Evil Kneivel, I have never switched sides. Its been Spurs, Ireland and Celtic (and anyone whose playing Linfield/IFA) since I was able to crawl ;D

Evil Genius

Quote from: T Fearon on February 06, 2009, 04:43:45 PM
As for Evil Kneivel, I have never switched sides. Its been Spurs, Ireland and Celtic (and anyone whose playing Linfield/IFA) since I was able to crawl ;D
Aye, but which Ireland? The 'Original and Best', or the 'Johnny-Come-Lately Splitters (Plastic Section)'?  ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"