The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

off the laces

what a comeback arry has got the boys doing something right, now another couple off days working at set pieces with the boys at the back and it might just start coming into a bit off shape, with the luck liverpool are getting at the minute this weekend will be tough...
Keeps 'er' straight

T Fearon

Interesting to see the reception Robbie gets on Saturday. Won't be good I fear. Game's on setanta, can't wait ;D

ONeill

Don't kid yourselves. Arsenal were 4-2 up in the 89th minute and were playing footsie with you. They could easily have maintained the momentum and stuck another 2-3 past Gomez. It was a harsh lesson for the Gunners, especially a couple of the younger primadonnas. Clichy's slip had nothing to do with Spurs.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

off the laces

Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2008, 09:41:10 AM
Don't kid yourselves. Arsenal were 4-2 up in the 89th minute and were playing footsie with you. They could easily have maintained the momentum and stuck another 2-3 past Gomez. It was a harsh lesson for the Gunners, especially a couple of the younger primadonnas. Clichy's slip had nothing to do with Spurs.
But also under ramos our heads would have went down and accepted the defeat but under harry there is abit of fight just hope we can build on that.
Keeps 'er' straight

T Fearon

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/tottenhamhotspurconfirmsnorthumberlanddevelopmentproject.html

Shane, you have been beaten at home by Hull, scraped a draw with a Spurs side in transition. How many lessons do you need before you realise you are going nowhere. Arsenal are a nursery club for the likes of Milan and Real Madrid.

off the laces

Quote from: T Fearon on October 30, 2008, 09:53:19 AM
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/tottenhamhotspurconfirmsnorthumberlanddevelopmentproject.html

Shane, you have been beaten at home by Hull, scraped a draw with a Spurs side in transition. How many lessons do you need before you realise you are going nowhere. Arsenal are a nursery club for the likes of Milan and Real Madrid.
;D :D
Keeps 'er' straight

EC Unique

Great job by spuds last night nicking 2 points off Arsenal. Lets hope you can keep it up against the Bin dippers on Saturday. All for the good Utd cause ;D

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Was thinking that myself Dinny. Great to go a decade without losing to Spuds in the league. That's a serious record in a derby. Momentus Wenger achievement.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

ildanach

Quote from: T Fearon on October 30, 2008, 09:00:02 AM
Comeback on  a par with the 4-4 against Villa last year and we're getting a new 60,000 seater satdium as well ;D

ya it will be great for ye having the biggest ground in the divison.. its a pity it will only ever be full for the derby games with milwall
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

AFS

The curse of Gareth Bale continues. Apparently the poor lad still hasn't finished on a winning team in a Premier League match yet.

T Fearon

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

If you should see an Arsenal player walking a dog, you must ring the RSPCA on 424344 without delay, as this person cannot be relied upon to hold a lead!

T Fearon

Auction is for a worthy cause, the Tottenham foundation helping underprivileged people (including Arsenal supporters) in the Tottenham area. Last year they auctioned the entire kit from the 125th anniversary game with Villa