The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: T Fearon on October 27, 2008, 09:16:32 AM
;D Now watch us climb that table, starting with 3 points at the Haemorrhoids on Wednesday ;D

Reported
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Quote from: Gnevin on October 27, 2008, 01:15:11 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 27, 2008, 09:16:32 AM
;D Now watch us climb that table, starting with 3 points at the Haemorrhoids on Wednesday ;D

Reported

I've reported you for being a tout.
Testing Accessibility

off the laces

Hopefully Arry will get them playing as a team again and give us back a bit off bite
Keeps 'er' straight

Puckoon

Mods - make this thread like the tottenham comeback - Short lived!

Gnevin

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=6563.0
Guess rule 5 doesn't apply to Tony. Mod can you give a list of the poster who are exempt from the rules  Tony,LL  and O'Neill for sure but who else ?

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Norf Tyrone

Slightly off topic, but Tony Adams is the new Portsmouth manager.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

Slightly unnerved about tomorrow night as I can detect from other Gooners. WIll be glad to get it out of the road. No doubt, I'll be gloating cockily if Arsenal get the 3 points.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

You've every right to be tearing your hair out ( :D) as I;m sure the memories of the glorious 5-1 drubbing you received earlier this year are fresh in the tiny minds of all goons.

Who would have thought after results like that it would all go pear shaped for Ramos?

ildanach

maybe any football fan with half a brain who could see that it was an understrength arsenal team and therefore meant SFA ???
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Old Bill

Really lookin forward to this evenin should be a slobberknocker!

Old Bill

2154: GOAL Arsenal 4-4 Tottenham
Did I really just write that? That's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Luka Modric hits a stunning, dipping, outrageous volley from the edge of the box that flies over Manuel Almunia and cannons back off the post and substitute Aaron Lennon is on hand to tap in the rebound. Utterly, utterly incredible scenes.

Brilliant!

The Real Laoislad

Great game really enjoyed it..And fair play to Spurs I actually gave a little cheer when they got the equaliser
I'm away to wash myself now I feel dirty after saying that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

Left the pub after the Chelsea game tonight, and said to an Arsenal colleague of mine everyone level par tonight then, as I left. Couldn't believe it as I flicked on the wireless to hear Lennon score!

Watching MOTD there, and the image of the wee Spurs supporter when Lennon scored was class. Jumped for Modric's shot, and the look on his face as he went through 247 emotions in about 1 second was funny!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Owenmoresider

I'd have taken that with two minutes to go, that's for sure!

Great fightback in the end, pity they were gifted 2-3 of their goals, what Gomes and Hutton were at I do not know. Always nice to sicken the Gooners.

Harry's off to a good start, 4/6, Pool next up will be another tough one, but a point wouldn't be the worst outcome. If only we could sort it out at the back....

T Fearon

Heh heh heh, what would we have done last night if we had been in form with a settled side ;D. How brilliant would it be to see the goons lose the league by a point at the end of the season :D

Comeback on  a par with the 4-4 against Villa last year and we're getting a new 60,000 seater satdium as well ;D