The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Bill

a good source in whl has told a friend of mine that robbo will be a gooner next year.  well just have to wait and see!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Old Bill on April 03, 2008, 07:32:24 PM
a good source in whl has told a friend of mine that robbo will be a gooner next year.  well just have to wait and see!

I had heard that too.. 2 million being touted.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Old Bill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 03, 2008, 07:35:38 PM
Quote from: Old Bill on April 03, 2008, 07:32:24 PM

I had heard that too.. 2 million being touted.

he is prob worth more than 2m but if ramos can get a good keeper in (not cerny) then good luck!

Old Bill

decent result at the weekend.  ewood is not the easiest place to go to and get a point.  spurs played very well in patches like they have all season!  chimbonda caught badly out of place for rovers goal.  i think he was runnin for the exit!  lennon threatened well with the forwards doing well as usual.  glad to see jenas back.  will be glad to see the back of cerny.  pure clown!

mhacadoir

i was at ewood, dire game no-one did enuf to win it. ave to give it to spurs, i got a train back wit sum of there fans, a lively bunch!! bentley was, however, a class above yesterday

Old Bill

Quote from: mhacadoir on April 06, 2008, 09:26:35 PM
i was at ewood, dire game no-one did enuf to win it. ave to give it to spurs, i got a train back wit sum of there fans, a lively bunch!! bentley was, however, a class above yesterday

seen somewhere that ramos is going out on a limb to get bentley.  unlikely but hope we could.  he looked pretty good on football first!  did ya think it was a peno?

Minder

Bentley is the flavour of the month now,he is just another in a long line of over rated English players. You could get a player twice as good for half the price on the continent
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Old Bill

Quote from: Minder on April 06, 2008, 09:38:25 PM
Bentley is the flavour of the month now,he is just another in a long line of over rated English players. You could get a player twice as good for half the price on the continent
hell be over priced anyway.  well prob not get him.  ure prob rite.

mhacadoir

to be honest, when i saw it live i thought it was, but then again im gunna be biased! watched it on MOTD and im not sure, it could have ment either way. as with a lot of players, bentley will stand out at a team like rovers because most things will revolve around him - hard to know how he would fare at a bigger club. he has the talent.

T Fearon

Just want the season to end asap. I think Juande will be making big changes in the summer. Would like to see Fredi return

Old Bill

fantastic atmosphere at anfield last nite.  can any people remember on what occasion there was a great atmosphere at WHL?

Old Bill

I WAS AT THE 5-3 match with united number of years back.  for bout 40 mins in the 1st half and for part of the 2nd the place was electric.  but then they beat us 5-3 and we all went home crying!

T Fearon

I can vouch for the atmosphere during the 4-4 draw with Villa, as I was there that glorious night, which was a veritable mix of nostalgia, downright despair and sheer ecstasy. Last year's home win over Chelsea also springs to mind, as does the unforgettable derby demolition of the Goons in January. We do need a bigger stadium of course to generate an even greater atmosphere.