The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

It was nice that Harry's return wasn't too taxing last night.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Denn Forever

Do Spurs do a matchday tour like liverpool seem to be doing (look at Liverpool thread)? 

Friend is hoping to attend a Spurs match in January/February for his 21st present so what would be a good game to go to with tickets easily obtained?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Evil Genius

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 23, 2011, 12:08:41 PMDo Spurs do a matchday tour like liverpool seem to be doing (look at Liverpool thread)?
Spurs Tours do NOT operate on home matchdays:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/stadium_tours.html

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 23, 2011, 12:08:41 PMFriend is hoping to attend a Spurs match in January/February for his 21st present so what would be a good game to go to with tickets easily obtained?
Tickets for the game with Everton (Wed. 11 Jan.) are now on general sale - I'd advise you to book NOW - seeing as it's a re--arranged game, midweek and soon after Xmas/New Year etc, I'd say it's as readily available as you'll get:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_latest.html

Beyond that, if you're on the website early on Thu.1st Dec, you should still have a chance for the Wolves game on Sat.14th Jan:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_dates.html

Wigan on 31st Jan should also be OK for non-Members, since they're unattractive opponents and it's a midweek game (Tue.), though again, you'll need to be quick off the mark on the day they go General Sale.

The only scheduled home game in February is Newcastle - not much chance there.

The FA Cup dates are 7th Jan (3rd Round), 28th Jan (4th) and 18th Feb (5th). If Spurs draw a lower League team (and don't get knocked out!), tickets may well be handy enough for these games - esp if live on TV.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

the Deel Rover

Need to win against chelski tonight to keep in the running for a champions league spot .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

EC Unique

Looking forward to this one tonight. A draw would do nicely.

Captain Obvious

The Worker

are they singing 'john terry, you love it up the ass'?

AZOffaly

Petr Cech seems to lose out in situations like that a good bit now. I think he's not been the same since the Stephen Hunt injury.

The Gs Man

Have Adebayor for first goal and Spurs to win 2-1. On a bit of a sweat for 2nd half.
Keep 'er lit

Norf Tyrone

Will the FA act on the anti-semitic chanting from Spurs tonight?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AZOffaly

Captain Obvious

Chelsea's a bit light in centre back where's Alex these days?

Denn Forever

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 22, 2011, 09:10:25 PM
Chelsea's a bit light in centre back where's Alex these days?

Going Bye Bye.

On 3 December 2011, Alex submitted a transfer request, which was accepted [20], Alex was told along with Anelka they would be assigned different training times from the first team and train with the reserves
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Puckoon

I think Norf - that is a self styled moniker they pride themselves on. The Yid Army.