The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Owenmoresider

Keano!!! 1-0 up at OT, 24 mins gone.

Haven't won at OT since 1989, incidentally. Whether that changes today, time will tell.

Owenmoresider

Time is telling indeed, Tevez makes it 1-1.

Minder

one thing to come out of todays match was spurs excellent strength in depth in the goalkeeping department
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Farrandeelin

Good game I thought. But I thought Utd were the better team and deserved to win. If only Spurs hadn't the disastrous start to the season anything could be possible.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Owenmoresider

Three defensive errors, or a rush of blood in Dawson's case. But United deserved it in the end. Still two cups to chase yet, so all is not lost.

spiritof91and94

Good to see everything is back to normal after spurs midweek triumph over Arsenal reserves - what a shame.....

T Fearon

Couldn't really care about yesterday. Will gladly settle for the Carling Cup and UEFA Cup this year. Having said that we should have beat the legolanders yesterday, if Jenas hadn't lost his bottle twice and we hadn't gifted three goals. We were the better team over the 90 minutes anyway

nifan

Good performance from OHara and thought Gunter looked decent when he came on as well

new devil

Yea Tony of  course yous were the best team ::) ::)

legolanders??

So your saying you would rather win the worthless cup than the FA CUP  :D :D

Farrandeelin

QuoteWill gladly settle for the Carling Cup and UEFA Cup this year

What's that Tony? The Mickey Mouse double?? ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ExiledGael

Quote from: T Fearon on January 28, 2008, 04:30:54 PM
Couldn't really care about yesterday. Will gladly settle for the Carling Cup and UEFA Cup this year. Having said that we should have beat the legolanders yesterday, if Jenas hadn't lost his bottle twice and we hadn't gifted three goals. We were the better team over the 90 minutes anyway

Jesus you sound like Arsene Wenger, wake up.

T Fearon

All Spurs fans know that when we play at legoland :

we will not be awarded goals unless the ball is ten yards over the man ure goalline

Ronaldo will be awarded a penalty at some stage during the 90 minutes

Thats why the result was immaterial yesterday

new devil

:D :D :D :D  so its got noting to do with yous being shit ???

What was the last trophy yous won tones?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.