Author Topic: This PSNI Thing  (Read 3389 times)

marty34

• View Profile
Re: This PSNI Thing
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2022, 12:40:48 PM »
In fairness Iíd say the folk protesting at Newry wouldnít know if a ball was pumped up or stuffed. Iíd be concerned if the St Michaelís team wouldnít want to be recognised as St Michaelís PSNI team. Are the members ashamed of their origins?

They worried about security of members?

i.e. dissidents put a pipe bomb in a changing room or something.

(To be clear, not saying that it would happen - just saying they are worried something like that might happen)

I would assume thatís why they wouldnít want it broadcast beforehand that a PSNI team would be playing.

Played at tournaments before where it was known they were playing.. Utter bullshit from the PSNI to distract from them covering up Noah Donahoes murder

So they decided to leave the tournament to distract from the Noah death? Christ thatís stretching

He'll not link recent events.

I wonder will the full story of that lads death ever come out?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 12:42:29 PM by marty34 »

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2022, 01:32:29 PM »
Anyone linking the team pulling out of the GAA tournament to the Noah death needs to have a word with themselves.

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2022, 02:01:28 PM »
Anyone linking the team pulling out of the GAA tournament to the Noah death needs to have a word with themselves.

Apparently not, seems Marty has a hard on for me because I donít fit in with his views, ah well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2022, 03:20:44 PM »

Apparently not, seems Marty has a hard on for me because I donít fit in with his views, ah well

Nice choice of language. Classy..as usual.

The point I was making, and others, was there was a PII issued the other day in respect of Noah's death.

A day or so before there's this 'non-story' about the psni and the football tournament in Down.  Which takes all the news - media and print do you think?

And there's people here who don't think, in any way, that they're linked.

But stay classy MR2.

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2022, 03:25:01 PM »

Nice choice of language. Classy..as usual.

The point I was making, and others, was there was a PII issued the other day in respect of Noah's death.

A day or so before there's this 'non-story' about the psni and the football tournament in Down.  Which takes all the news - media and print do you think?

And there's people here who don't think, in any way, that they're linked.

But stay classy MR2.

So they entered a tournament to come out of it as to deflect findings or this PII regarding Noahís death? I said itís stretching you think itís not, you think they purposely did this!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea