Armagh v Galway AIQF

Started by tonto1888, June 13, 2022, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feckitt

Does anyone know how ticketmaster operate this?
Should I take the shitty tickets that are on offer now. Or are more sections still to be opened up?

general_lee

Quote from: Feckitt on June 14, 2022, 04:53:23 PM
Should I take the shitty tickets that are on offer now. Or are more sections still to be opened up?
Good question, I tried buying this morning and kept getting crap seats in Davin or corners of Hogan/Cusack... herself went on 15 mins later and got slap bang in the middle of the Hogan.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: general_lee on June 14, 2022, 04:57:08 PM
Good question, I tried buying this morning and kept getting crap seats in Davin or corners of Hogan/Cusack... herself went on 15 mins later and got slap bang in the middle of the Hogan.

Same happened to me although I got upper hogan, middle of the field.

Feckitt

My suspicion is that there are still better sections still to be released  but I don't really know

Armagh18

Quote from: Orior on June 14, 2022, 04:27:57 PM
It may well end up being determined by the quality of the substitutions.
We're fairly strong in that department even with current injuries and hopefully we get a couple back.

Orior

I've tickets for up in the rafters. But I'm happy with that, as I don't particularly want to sit with the great unwashed, proletariate and riff-raff thank you very much :-)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Like on the Airbus 380, one should be seated on the upper deck.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

SouthDublinBro

Derry look to be the business, a proper team. Not buying that Armagh are the real deal. They seem more of a rabble with Rian O'Neill as the one stand out who would start for any county.

general_lee

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on June 14, 2022, 05:10:16 PM
Quote from: general_lee on June 14, 2022, 04:57:08 PM

Same happened to me although I got upper hogan, middle of the field.
We'll be close by, meant to say upper tier (which I don't mind at all)

Derryman forever

Quote from: armaghniac on June 14, 2022, 06:46:52 PM
Like on the Airbus 380, one should be seated on the upper deck.

For safety reasons one should always sit at the back of an aeroplane.
Has an aeroplane ever reversed into a mountain?

Cunny Funt

An interesting point by ex Sligo footballer Neil Ewing

QuoteIf this years championship was knockout like 2020 and 2021 the perception would be that Donegal are a better team than Armagh and serious questions on where Armagh are going. After Sunday the reverse is the perception. So, which is true? Or, do people read too much into one off games?

naka

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on June 14, 2022, 06:53:31 PM
Derry look to be the business, a proper team. Not buying that Armagh are the real deal. They seem more of a rabble with Rian O'Neill as the one stand out who would start for any county.
Totally agree
Armagh to be beaten out the gate

Farrandeelin

I think Armagh are in a great place and could reach the final.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Captain Obvious

Yes this game is Galway's to lose.

Armagh18

I agree. No one else any use.