Author Topic: Attendances  (Read 117129 times)

Saffrongael

• View Profile
Re: Attendances
« Reply #1155 on: July 18, 2022, 07:01:43 PM »
How much is an AI ticket this year and how much for Hill?

90 Euros seats in Hogan and cusack

Fantastic value. I enjoyed my day thoroughly yesterday.

It should have been 80 with no minor game

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: July 18, 2022, 07:34:54 PM »
Ladies All Ireland finals on in Croke Park Sunday, the 31st of July will be interesting to see the attendance it attracts this year.

11.45am   Junior  Final Antrim v Fermanagh

1.45pm Intermediate Final Laois v Wexford

4pm   Senior Final Kerry v Meath

Ticket Information

Adults 25

Students / senior citizens 10

U18s 5

Groups of U18 (min 10) 5 each

Family tickets 2 adults & 2 children 60

Good value there for three matches.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

laoislad

• 0-5
    • View Profile
    • https://youtu.be/meuYMrjJ-oc
« Reply #1157 on: July 18, 2022, 07:51:24 PM »
Ladies All Ireland finals on in Croke Park Sunday, the 31st of July will be interesting to see the attendance it attracts this year.

11.45am   Junior  Final Antrim v Fermanagh

1.45pm Intermediate Final Laois v Wexford

4pm   Senior Final Kerry v Meath

Ticket Information

Adults 25

Students / senior citizens 10

U18s 5

Groups of U18 (min 10) 5 each

Family tickets 2 adults & 2 children 60

Good value there for three matches.
Im taking the 3 boys in with me,not often I have a chance to watch Laois in an All Ireland Final.
Good value as you say and will be their first time in Croke Park.

Fionntamhnach

• "Hey Lawrence..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 22, 2022, 12:07:28 PM »
I see surplus All-Ireland SFC Final tickets are currently available on Ticketmaster via gaa.ie - at present there is a queue for purchasing.
"...if all the people you meet in a day are d**kheads, then maybe it's you that's the d**khead?"

naka

• View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: July 22, 2022, 12:11:11 PM »
I see surplus All-Ireland SFC Final tickets are currently available on Ticketmaster via gaa.ie - at present there is a queue for purchasing.
sold out

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: July 22, 2022, 12:40:58 PM »
sold out
First time ever football AI final tickets on sale on ticketmaster?  Whatever batch was released they were gone within seconds it seems.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 22, 2022, 12:51:38 PM »
sold out
First time ever football AI final tickets on sale on ticketmaster?  Whatever batch was released they were gone within seconds it seems.

was the same last week, rumours of tickets available etc, got there, very little touts  and all seats filled 

clonadmad

• View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 22, 2022, 01:07:53 PM »
I see there are terrace tickets on sale on ticketmaster for the Hurley stuff Final :o

tickets on sale for the football final

must be a minority sport too

onefineday

• View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 24, 2022, 08:49:29 AM »
sold out

was the same last week, rumours of tickets available etc, got there, very little touts  and all seats filled
I heard there were tickets widely available around Jones road and a lot of empty seats inside. A problem with tickets is who's going to buy a print off in the hope that it's valid and hasn't already been used?

balladmaker

• Irish To The Core!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: July 28, 2022, 07:59:30 PM »
Reading today that the cost of a 10 year Premium ticket (Cusack/Hogan) has increased from 13,500 to 14,900 (or 16k if paying via a payment plan).  Davin Stand is 13,800 (or 14,900 via a payment plan). 

I'm assuming the average punter ain't buying these, surely it must be mostly corporate.  You'd need to be attending every single game that's held in Croke Park to be getting any sort of value from that.

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: July 28, 2022, 09:51:21 PM »
Reading today that the cost of a 10 year Premium ticket (Cusack/Hogan) has increased from 13,500 to 14,900 (or 16k if paying via a payment plan).  Davin Stand is 13,800 (or 14,900 via a payment plan). 

I'm assuming the average punter ain't buying these, surely it must be mostly corporate.  You'd need to be attending every single game that's held in Croke Park to be getting any sort of value from that.

Does that include every game in CP?

Inter-county and club etc.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: July 28, 2022, 10:06:12 PM »
sold out

I heard there were tickets widely available around Jones road and a lot of empty seats inside. A problem with tickets is who's going to buy a print off in the hope that it's valid and hasn't already been used?

No empty seats at the hurling, I think the football had some spaces but few

balladmaker

• Irish To The Core!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: July 28, 2022, 11:25:51 PM »

Does that include every game in CP?

Inter-county and club etc.

Yes, think it does cover all games also gives the right to buy ticket for any concert as well.

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 29, 2022, 08:48:40 AM »
sold out

No empty seats at the hurling, I think the football had some spaces but few

82,300 for both according to attendances.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit