Ulster Championship 2019

Started by Fuzzman, April 16, 2019, 04:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

ONeill

Any definite word where Antrim will play their game?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

Quote from: ONeill on April 26, 2019, 09:04:29 PM
Any definite word where Antrim will play their game?

would have to be the Athletic Grounds surely?

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 17, 2019, 11:13:11 AM
Not as dead or as boring as Munster or Leinster.
Every year I met several Dubs who come up for the Ulster final as they see it as a great day out where it is usually a good game and the result is not a forgone conclusion.

I'm a bit fed up talking about the Dubs and so think Ulster still has a lot to provide in excitement and entertainment. I know most of my Dub mates USUALLY enjoy watching the Ulster championship early in the year as it's the only one with a bit of excitement and FIGHT. Mayo v Galway is usually a decent game but that's it and sure Cork have gone to hell altogether recently.

Will Armagh not be able to give it a rattle this year with a few new players breaking through and if Jamie Clarke and Soupie are given good fast ball they should take Down and could even surprise Monaghan or Cavan in the semi.
I hope Down give them a good turning over in Newry and that they get turfed out in the first round qualifiers. McGeeney is a mercenary who is bleeding the county, and therefore, the clubs dry, whilst at the same time ruining club football. A great many of the county players chose not to play club football in April in preparation for a training camp in Portugal at Easter. He never had any heed in club football himself and he's brainwashed his players into feeling the same way. He did the same in Kildare. Sooner he's gone the better
Careful now

omochain

Tel us how you really feel. 

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

omochain

Just a big fan of your passion... ;)

tonto1888

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 27, 2019, 12:53:24 AM
Every year I met several Dubs who come up for the Ulster final as they see it as a great day out where it is usually a good game and the result is not a forgone conclusion.

I'm a bit fed up talking about the Dubs and so think Ulster still has a lot to provide in excitement and entertainment. I know most of my Dub mates USUALLY enjoy watching the Ulster championship early in the year as it's the only one with a bit of excitement and FIGHT. Mayo v Galway is usually a decent game but that's it and sure Cork have gone to hell altogether recently.

Will Armagh not be able to give it a rattle this year with a few new players breaking through and if Jamie Clarke and Soupie are given good fast ball they should take Down and could even surprise Monaghan or Cavan in the semi.
I hope Down give them a good turning over in Newry and that they get turfed out in the first round qualifiers. McGeeney is a mercenary who is bleeding the county, and therefore, the clubs dry, whilst at the same time ruining club football. A great many of the county players chose not to play club football in April in preparation for a training camp in Portugal at Easter. He never had any heed in club football himself and he's brainwashed his players into feeling the same way. He did the same in Kildare. Sooner he's gone the better

Who chose not to play football so they could prepare for Portugal

Solo_run

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 27, 2019, 12:53:24 AM

Is that a fact?

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

tonto1888

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on April 28, 2019, 05:13:43 PM
Yes

Come on, tell us which players sat out club games to prepare for the trip to Portugal

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Smurfy123

Clarke 0 matches
Hughes 0 matches
O Neill 1 match
Morgan 1 match
Sheridan 0 matches
Grugan 1 matches
Murnin 0 matches
Hall 1 match
Grimley 1 match
Vernon 1 match
Donaghy 0 matches

LooseCannon

What about Jarly Óg? He's some player. Saw a bit of him playing Sigerson.