Toll Bridge

Started by corn02, June 03, 2009, 12:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Has something changed or something? Is still the normal throw in your doots and go through or is there an electronic thing now?

Tankie

which bridge? the M50 is the only barrier free toll in the country as far as I know...
Grand Slam Saturday!

longrunsthefox

Remember last year on the road out to the City West hotel and the toll was supposed to be paid in shops etc. Loads of people didn't pay and the authorities said the registrations were all noted. Will we all be arrested at this year's victory banquet in September?  8)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 03, 2009, 12:46:48 PM
Remember last year on the road out to the City West hotel and the toll was supposed to be paid in shops etc. Loads of people didn't pay and the authorities said the registrations were all noted. Will we all be arrested at this year's victory banquet in September?  8)

The City West is on the Naas Road,there is no Toll on the Naas Road
You'll Never Walk Alone.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 12:48:07 PM

There was a toll between Croke Park and the hotel was supposed to be paid in shops or something. If you ever attend a victory banquet you will understand  ;) 

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 03, 2009, 12:53:00 PM

There was a toll between Croke Park and the hotel was supposed to be paid in shops or something. If you ever attend a victory banquet you will understand  ;) 

Very Good  :D
Still doesn't make what you said right though  ;)
Btw you could have got to the City West without going through any Toll Bridge
You'll Never Walk Alone.

longrunsthefox

Which way? ..so I'll know in September  :P

Donnellys Hollow

There's a thousand dollar leaving town tax!

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

corn02

Yeah down the M50 coming from Dundalk, what's the deal?

Cheers lads.

Donnellys Hollow

www.eflow.ie

You can pay online or use the telephone number provided there
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Mario

I was going home to Derry from Dublin up the M1 2 fridays ago, when i got to the tolls, i went to the coin machine to throw in my €1.90, the car infront was taking ages, she threw in some coin and it wouldn't let her through, i tried telling her the coin return is at the bottom, i then seen her get out a 5er on a very windy day, she tried throwing it into the coin machine, and it just blew down the motorway. She then got out of her car and asked me for €2, i thought ok, il just get her change from her first attempt, got up to the machine and seen she had threw in some foreign coin that looked like a €2.

Just thought i would share this story about how stupid some people are

muppet

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 03, 2009, 12:53:00 PM

Or a losers one.

*groans*
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 03, 2009, 12:58:19 PM
Which way? ..so I'll know in September  :P

I could tell you but I'd have to kill you afterwards...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bensars

It may have just opened at that stage and may have been a grace period.
I have been through it several times but forgot to pay on one occassion  and recieved 2 nice letters (one for outward and return Journey) with 3 clear photographs on each. Something like 3.50 euro each

Trevor Hill

I go through the M50 "toll" at least twice week in my northern registered car and have never had a bill from them. As far as I am aware "foreign" registered cars don't have to pay the toll.

TRLL, take no heed of longrunsthefox, he probably went to the city west via the airport, M50, mad cow and then out the Naas Rd. Not as bad as you doing Sprucefield in 20 minutes though.  ;)