Wicklow Tread

Started by wicklaman, December 21, 2006, 02:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 22, 2007, 12:05:46 AM
QuoteIve read your posts for a while now, and you enjoy stiring the shite. How about this for an observation. When Joe took over armagh, they had as much (or as little potential) as laois and kildare when micko took their reins. He however, turned that armagh side into All Ireland winners, and All Ireland runners up in successive years. So I wouldnt call that hype. Infact, there was/is little or no hype surrounding Joe Kernan. And this is the opinion of a tyrone man. You strike me as the kind of irish man that hates everybody Mike Sheehy - including yourself. You've just won another all ireland (well done) and yet here you are wallowing in negative threads.

read the thread and see where it turned negative ? Did I initiate it ?

Why didnt you defend Mick O'Dwyer against the snide comments made against him in this thread ?

You didnt turn it negative - but you were in there like a shark smelling blood as soon as It did, resorting to type so to speak. Defending Micko is like preaching to the choir. It doesnt need to be done. His record speaks for itself. Thats why Ill not be on here defending him. Your bitterness however is another kettle of fish, on more threads than this.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteDefending Micko is like preaching to the choir. It doesnt need to be done.

Why did you jump in to defend Joe Kernan so ..? Was it necessary ?

Puckoon

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 22, 2007, 06:46:30 AM
QuoteDefending Micko is like preaching to the choir. It doesnt need to be done.

Why did you jump in to defend Joe Kernan so ..? Was it necessary ?

Beacause I can. Ive better things to be doin MS - have the last word you so desire!

Mike Sheehy

QuoteBeacause I can. Ive better things to be doin MS - have the last word you so desire!

In future mind your own business unless you are prepared to defend your position.

Puckoon