referee in kerry/cork game

Started by youngfella, July 10, 2008, 02:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

I dont know if this has being mentioned, but does anyone else think the referee was very whistle happy and genrally annoying. What was his problem he didnt let play flow at all, referees like that will only encourage players to dive. Was this a bad referee or a trend across the board?
Pull hard and early

youngfella

Pull hard and early

rosnarun

Quote from: Take Your Points on July 10, 2008, 07:54:24 AM
Thread Police alert.

Plenty of threads already discussing this game and referees.  Please keep in thread.
Thread Police alert. police .

I think   we should have a teachers register so we know exactly who has toomuch time on their hands for the summer and insist on makeing pointless comments.
as for the topic .
No i reckon he could have been stricter  and i saw 2 more sending offs at least but he did pull for a few very dodgy pick ups
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Denn Forever

Quote from: rosnarun on July 10, 2008, 08:51:09 PM
Quote from: Take Your Points on July 10, 2008, 07:54:24 AM
Thread Police alert.

Plenty of threads already discussing this game and referees.  Please keep in thread.
Thread Police alert. police .

I think   we should have a teachers register so we know exactly who has toomuch time on their hands for the summer and insist on makeing pointless comments.
as for the topic .
No i reckon he could have been stricter  and i saw 2 more sending offs at least but he did pull for a few very dodgy pick ups

He called those alleged pickup correctly.  Was subject of a previous topic,i.e. should players be allowed to just pick up the ball without putting their toe under it.

I thought he did well on a shite day.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...