Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trileacman on February 15, 2023, 08:40:36 PM
It's not a penalty. Unless we are now giving penalties for every time a player gets touched by a keeper after a shot.

Could look at it that the keeper didn't try and play the ball at all!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2023, 08:43:09 PM
Quote from: trileacman on February 15, 2023, 08:40:36 PM
It's not a penalty. Unless we are now giving penalties for every time a player gets touched by a keeper after a shot.

Could look at it that the keeper didn't try and play the ball at all!
There was no ball to play it was being cleared off the goal line at the time.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

screenexile

Great game a real throwback to the old Arsenal/United rivalry where there's plenty of needle and the crowd are getting well stuck into things.

Arsenal fans are horrible though.

Gael85

gerrykeegan

[quote

[/quote]
I agree and my youngest is one of them!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

jcpen

Quote from: screenexile on February 15, 2023, 08:56:49 PM
Great game a real throwback to the old Arsenal/United rivalry where there's plenty of needle and the crowd are getting well stuck into things.

Arteta not very likeable either. All the John Mullane type fist pumping from the players to the crowd every time they win a free or a throw in is a bit much also.

Nice finish from Grealish there, I had just been thinking to myself how shit he is 😂
This is one of my 3 usernames.

screenexile

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Two teams of absolute shitheads.
Arsenal are nowhere. Top 3 could be a struggle. They're finished. Between two Manchester clubs now.

screenexile

Quote from: trailer on February 15, 2023, 09:18:44 PM
Two teams of absolute shitheads.
Arsenal are nowhere. Top 3 could be a struggle. They're finished. Between two Manchester clubs now.

They're only ahead on goal difference you may be slightly over reacting here!

seafoid

First home defeat of the season for the Arse

Ghost

Primes coverage is hard to beat. McCoist and Tyldsley the best in the business.

Capt Pat

Arsenal still have the advantage of a game in hand but it looks like they are finished in terms of the title. City will triumph. As if it was ever in doubt.

Look-Up!

Arsenal need Jesus back ASAP. Nketiah ok up to now but not a man to lead a top team season long. Should have scored tonight. The goals have dried up elsewhere too. They have a tendency to over play it when shots are on and at the back gave away two goals tonight from too many skittery little passes at the back. Squad overall probably too small in numbers.

City looked the exact opposite. Haaland and De Bruyne took their chances brilliantly. Overall much more assured and clinical. Long way to go yet but gunners need a serious injection from somewhere.