New Waterford jersey sponsored by 3

Started by Gallybander, January 17, 2010, 04:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roashter

lots of thoughts  ;D ;D,
but not sure if they are suitable for those viewers of a more innocent nature

Premier Emperor

Having "2" on their jersey would be more appropriate. i.e. The amount of All Irelands they've won!

Bing Crosby .

Excellent looking jerseys . The rest of the country will envy your sponsor . 3  . it's plain , it's simple and it's cool .

BTW  those chickens look very tasty indeed .

ha ha derry

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on January 21, 2010, 06:52:44 AM

Excellent looking jerseys . The rest of the country will envy your sponsor . 3   . it's plain , it's simple and it's cool .

Why would anyone envy that? 3  ::)   One would be cool ... like we're number ONE but 3 means diddly-squit. The 3 stoogies, the 3 degrees, three little birds beside my doorstep... 

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 21, 2010, 11:25:32 PM

Excellent looking jerseys . The rest of the country will envy your sponsor . 3   . it's plain , it's simple and it's cool .

Why would anyone envy that? 3  ::)   One would be cool ... like we're number ONE but 3 means diddly-squit. The 3 stoogies, the 3 degrees, three little birds beside my doorstep...

3 is the magic number
Testing Accessibility

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 21, 2010, 11:25:32 PM

I just like the number 3 . You know It's 3 like  . 3 is 3 . It's not 1 it's not 2 it's 3  It's the alternative . Plus if's curvy and more pleasing on the eye . 3 would be a feminine number i'd say . That's my reason LongR . 

GalwayBayBoy

Excellent looking jerseys . The rest of the country will envy your sponsor . 3  . it's plain , it's simple and it's cool .

I preferred YOP.

The Wedger

Quote from: Premier Emperor on January 20, 2010, 08:19:28 PM
Having "2" on their jersey would be more appropriate. i.e. The amount of All Irelands they've won!
Tipperary haven't won too many in the era of colour television!