The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on August 01, 2020, 08:13:48 PM
Mad that the NRA fanbois here are complaining about gun violence

You couldn't make it up

They only complain about gun violence by blacks, mind, never by whites...that's...interesting
there is no mention of skin color of victims or perpetrators  by me or whitey here your true opinions and bias coming through maybe , I don't care what color they are i.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on August 01, 2020, 08:34:58 PM

You couldn't make it up

They only complain about gun violence by blacks, mind, never by whites...that's...interesting
there is no mention of skin color of victims or perpetrators  by me or whitey here your true opinions and bias coming through maybe , I don't care what color they are i.

I love when racists mendaciously accuse others of racism, it's almost like the whole online right-wing arguing strategy is an entirely self conscious grift, a sort of camp performance art, to try to deflect from the fact that right-wing politics is essentially sociopathy which has no answers to any of the major problems facing societies anywhere and which offers only misery to people*

*people who aren't billionaires, anyway

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on August 01, 2020, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 01, 2020, 08:34:58 PM

You couldn't make it up

I love when racists mendaciously accuse others of racism, it's almost like the whole online right-wing arguing strategy is an entirely self conscious grift, a sort of camp performance art, to try to deflect from the fact that right-wing politics is essentially sociopathy which has no answers to any of the major problems facing societies anywhere and which offers only misery to people*

*people who aren't billionaires, anyway

2 weeks ago yesterday a mob of RIOTERS injured 49 Chicago police officers in an effort to pull down a statue of Christopher Columbus.

The weekend of the George Floyd riots 85 people were shot and 24 people were killed

Maybe if these thousands of RIOTERS actually put their energies and resources into helping these communities rather than throwing hissy fits about everything and anything they might be better off (but of course that's not what it's about is it)

J70

So what IS it all about for the RIOTERS whitey?

How about the protesters in general?

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2020, 12:01:26 AM

The US is and always has been a white supremacist ethno-state

As soon as one form of racial caste system is dismantled, another has taken its place

Slavery was replaced by Jim Crow which was replaced by mass incarceration and the deliberate use of the criminal justice system to create a permanent black undercaste

White supremacists like "whitey" hate any challenge to white supremacy and are prepared to dedicate a large amount of time to demonising anybody who challenges white supremacy in any way

This is because they desperately want to maintain white supremacy

White supremacism is a minority position and the Republican party is nakedly about minority rule

Divide, demonise and conquer tactics against wholly righteous and just moral and human causes are essential for this to happen

Gmac

why are they burning bibles in Portland now ? What does that do for them .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on August 02, 2020, 01:01:46 AM

why are they burning bibles in Portland now ? What does that do for them .

Don't have a clue.

But I'm sure you have a "theory".

RedHand88

Quote from: J70 on August 01, 2020, 04:12:48 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 01, 2020, 10:18:31 AM
Trump will ban TikTok in the US.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-53619287

If he does this alone he's earned another 4 years.

Yes, Tik Tok is the major problem facing the US and will balance out the rest of his presidency and make another four years worth it.

Big enough for India, a country of 1.4billion, to ban it, with Japan and Australia considering the same. But because Trump said it then it must be bad, right?

sid waddell

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 03, 2020, 10:06:15 AM

Yes, Tik Tok is the major problem facing the US and will balance out the rest of his presidency and make another four years worth it.

Big enough for India, a country of 1.4billion, to ban it, with Japan and Australia considering the same. But because Trump said it then it must be bad, right?
India is ruled by a fascist party

It's gas the way the Trumpbots complain about so called "cancel culture" and proclaim themselves "freeze peach" warriors, yet they are all about banning things and clamping down on free speech

The hypocrisy of it all, then again Trump and Trumpbots are unshameable

You need unshameability when your whole schtick is an entirely self conscious fraud

J70

I didn't say anything about what Trump said.

I commented on your opinion that his banning of Tik Tok would, on it's own, make Trump and his outrageous, incompetent, bigoted, damaging, freakshow of a presidency worth inflicting on the world for another term.

RedHand88

Quote from: J70 on August 03, 2020, 11:57:35 AM

I commented on your opinion that his banning of Tik Tok would, on it's own, make Trump and his outrageous, incompetent, bigoted, damaging, freakshow of a presidency worth inflicting on the world for another term.

So you agree Tiktok is a major problem. So trump is right to take action? Good stuff.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 03, 2020, 02:38:20 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 03, 2020, 11:57:35 AM

So you agree Tiktok is a major problem. So trump is right to take action? Good stuff.

Its A problem. One of many when it comes to privacy concerns on the internet in general and, specifically, China.

That said, I seriously doubt its one Trump would have given a second thought to were it not for the media reports about a bunch of kids trying to use it against him with his Tulsa rally.

It is certainly not an issue which should feature among arguments for a Trump second term.

Eamonnca1

There are two possibilities.

1 - Trump diligently read his briefings and listened to his highly qualified technical advisers about the security risks posed by TikTok and decided to ban it after a careful and nuanced discussion about the advantages, disadvantages, and implications of such a move.
2 - Trump saw Sarah Cooper's latest lip-sync parody of him, took it personally, and decided to ban TikTok.

Which do you think is more likely?

Eamonnca1

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 03, 2020, 04:49:34 PM
There are two possibilities.

1 - Trump diligently read his briefings and listened to his highly qualified technical advisers about the security risks posed by TikTok and decided to ban it after a careful and nuanced discussion about the advantages, disadvantages, and implications of such a move.
2 - Trump saw Sarah Cooper's latest lip-sync parody of him, took it personally, and decided to ban TikTok.

Which do you think is more likely?
the irony is Sarah cooper will be out of work if trump is out of office and the grey clad rioters in your other post are the Democrat party .