The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack the finger

Whats all his talk about Forlan - wasn't he tried before in the premiership before and found lacking?? Would take Bent over him, at least he's tried and tested.

Gillett and Hicks will need to pull their respective fingers out or Benitez will be hoking about in the Bargain bin again.

And this Voronin fella, anyone know if he's up to much? How many squad players do they need??

Would agree about gonzalez - give him another few run outs, quality wingers are hard to come by.

Sounds like most of the budget will go on Torres. Is he worth it?

The Real Laoislad

QuoteAnd this Voronin fella, anyone know if he's up to much?

Voronin

Pile of Shite

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Hitmaster on June 21, 2007, 12:31:29 PM
All Liverpool fans are a bunch of f**king gyppos, speciallt mooncat and charlie stubbs

thievin c***ts

you're gonna last long around here

Mack the finger

Leverkusen - 92 appearances 32 goals.

Ukraine 44 appearances 5 goals.

corn02

He is shite that is all you need to know.

Uladh he was out most of last season and when he did play he actually looked like he had cut aload of that fancy stuff out of his game and was more substance. Like him or loathe him he is a scorer of important goals and suits the European game especially. Hence him being worth about £6 million.

supersarsfields

If we were offered £6M for Garcia I'd jump at it.
Has scored some quite remarkable and important goals for Liverpool in his time but the premiership is priority now and that means Consistantly good performances. Which Garica doesn't offer. That is why Pennant is also another doubt for me. Can he take the step forward and give a high level all of the time?
This Torres offer has me worried but only because I haven't seen enough of him? Is he really worth 25m? Is he better that E'to?
If he does come in then I'd assume that's the end for Bellamy as Torres is another quick forward. I'd imagine the only reason this deal is being also to be mentioned is if half that figure ( Bellamy and Garica?) is coming back into the club from sales as the Americans aren't as forth coming as we had hoped.

girt_giggler

Torres I think I would welcome at Anfield. Only concern I might have at this minute is that he doesnt seem to have improved any in past 2/3 years, and now that he seems to have become available you would have thought the Spanish clubs would have been chasing, which they dont seem to be.

Forlan a big no no for me.  Vornin I dont know much about so cant comment.

All the talk of Bent also, granted he has scored goals in 'crapper' teams, but at £12/£17Mill a def no no. If you were going English r I would rather take a chance of David Nugent at half the price.

Hitmaster

Gabriel I'm not here for a good time I'm not here for a long time

Try the veal its fantastic

corn02

David Nugent why? His strike rate is nothing exceptional and has no experience at the top level. Another typical over hyped British player.

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: Hitmaster on June 21, 2007, 02:54:43 PM
Gabriel I'm not here for a good time I'm not here for a long time

Try the veal its fantastic

stupid ****  :D

GalwayBayBoy

Liverpool likely to raise bid for West Ham's Benayoun
By Jason Burt

Published: 22 June 2007
Liverpool were last night preparing to raise their bid for Yossi Benayoun to £4.5m - with West Ham United keen to do a deal if they can persuade Craig Bellamy to move to Upton Park.

The revised offer from Liverpool, who had initially offered £3m, comes close to the £5m that West Ham hoped to receive for the Israel international. The likelihood is that Liverpool will eventually agree to pay especially as Benayoun is desperate to join them.

West Ham have grown frustrated with the 27-year-old midfielder after he reneged on a verbal agreement to sign a lucrative new contract. That offer has subsequently been withdrawn but it will be tabled again if Benayoun, who has two years left on his current deal, pledges his future to West Ham when he returns from holiday next week.

Benayoun has been trailed by the Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez for some time. The Spaniard came close to making a bid last summer, as did Arsenal, and The Independent revealed earlier this month that Benitez was now determined to sign Benayoun, who first came to prominence at Racing Santander before joining West Ham two years ago for £2.5m.

Benayoun had threatened to hand in a transfer request when he held talks with West Ham at the end of the season. However, it had appeared that a new deal - doubling his pay to around £50,000 a week - and reassurances that he will play more regularly had persuaded him to stay. But once he became aware of Benitez's renewed interest Benayoun informed West Ham that he wanted more time before signing.

West Ham were determined to keep the player but after losing out on Darren Bent, with the Charlton striker changing his mind at the 11th hour on a £18m move, they have turned their attentions to Bellamy. The Welsh international can leave Anfield although his £12m valuation - twice what Liverpool paid Blackburn last summer - has scared off potential bidders.

West Ham will hope that if they offer a reduced fee plus Benayoun for Bellamy, then it will help secure the deal especially as they will also increase his wages. They regard Bellamy as an ideal partner for Dean Ashton, which further indicates that Carlos Tevez is leaving.

mooncatiii

Quote from: Hitmaster on June 21, 2007, 12:31:29 PM
All Liverpool fans are a bunch of f**king gyppos, speciallt mooncat and charlie stubbs

thievin c***ts

hear the craigavoner there, u lot invented the word theif!  Charlie stubbs is alrite i like him, at least he doesn piss himsel after 4 magners
shazam

charlie stubbs

one word to describe hitmaster idiot.torres i think would be a good signing,however, after morientes i lost faith in us getting a striker to score 20 a season,voronin certainly wont

mooncatiii

rumoured that athletico would take less than 26mill for torres! wouldn be happy with that, if rafa is goin to pay that for torres why no just pay 30 for eto'o!  dnt rate torres at all!

shazam

The Real Laoislad

Check out the commentry on this highlights of the '06 FA Cup Final..Brilliant ;D ;D

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxnqYJYY0o
You'll Never Walk Alone.