The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Local is running a trip to Down that day I think.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2

Any fancies for Ascott lads?

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: goldenyears on June 18, 2007, 02:00:56 PM
aggravation, first race tonight

also told to do lydon house 7.55 ballinrobe tonight

Another 'tipster' for the black list. Aggravation hammered, Lydon House beaten Fav.

My personal picks for Ascot are Dylan Thomas and Cockney Rebel.

john mcgill

Ascot for the Coronation, Indian Ink.  came from the owner who was trying on his tops and tails the same time as a friend of mine.  Big odds so each way.

AZOffaly

Second Result in

2.30 - 6f Sprint

1st - #12 Henrythenavigator 11/4 Favourite
2nd - #19 Swiss Franc 25/1
3rd - #14 Luck Money 13/2

Distance 3/4 length - Short Head - 3/4 length

3.05 - 5f Sprint

1st - #16 Miss Andretti 3/1 Favourite
2nd - #3 Dandy Man 15/2
3rd - #7 Magnus 14/1

Distance 1+3/4 length - Neck - ?

3rd Race - no luck for Cockney Rebel

3.45 1 mile

1st - #6 Excellent Art 8/1
2nd - #4 Duke of Marmalade 11/1
3rd - #1 Astronomer Royal 14/1

Distance Neck, 1+1/4 length -  ?

Cockney Rebel finished 5th and was sent off the even money favourite.

bennydorano

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 19, 2007, 08:56:18 AM
Quote from: goldenyears on June 18, 2007, 02:00:56 PM
aggravation, first race tonight

also told to do lydon house 7.55 ballinrobe tonight

Another 'tipster' for the black list. Aggravation hammered, Lydon House beaten Fav.

My personal picks for Ascot are Dylan Thomas and Cockney Rebel.
Sticking your neck out a bit there slim, an Odds on shot and an even money shot (beaten),why dont you stick in 'the sun to rise in the morning' for the treble.  Top tipster indeed. ::)

The Real SlimShady

those were horse i fancied benji, nothing more! apparently i wasn't the only one who fancied Cockney Rebel either!!!! they weren't 'tips' unlike the donkeys you gave out  :D

i don't get many tips but those i do get usually win, hence the term 'tip' benji, you are a clown with a paper picking hosses, don't tip them if they arent tips and just say you fancy this or that.

to cut a long story short, stop being a ****.

Thats my Ascot punting over for today, had a tonne on Cockney & Dylan Thomas double. Shall try and recoup the mora.

Hardy

NOT A TIP, but I'm taking a bit of a plunge on George Washington, with Ballydole seemingly very much on song.  Off in about 5 minutes.

The Real SlimShady

if i wasnt chasing i'd do exactly the same but i'll stay put. Cant see past it though something tells me Cesare might make him work very hard.

Hardy

Bit of a disaster - Kinane couldn't get a run out of him until it was too late - another 50 yds he was the winner.

If there was a sexy little colt in front of him he'd run!

bennydorano

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 19, 2007, 04:11:40 PM
those were horse i fancied benji, nothing more! apparently i wasn't the only one who fancied Cockney Rebel either!!!! they weren't 'tips' unlike the donkeys you gave out  :D

i don't get many tips but those i do get usually win, hence the term 'tip' benji, you are a clown with a paper picking hosses, don't tip them if they arent tips and just say you fancy this or that.

to cut a long story short, stop being a ****.

As I've already pointed out, I've yet to 'tip' anything on this site :o merely relaying the fact that Rob Wright is a dam fine tipster, and he's obliged with Excellent Art today ;D.  I wouldn't inflict some of the 'tips' I get on this board. Classy last line from a 'creditable' poster such as yourself why don't you take you own advice.

The Real SlimShady

that crooked wee bastid Dettori cant be watched. sneaky hoor.

Square Ball

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 18, 2007, 05:16:20 PM
What did he do? Pulled the chair from under Liefly when she went to sit down in Leopardstown, got one race suspension and a kick in the nuts.

Liefly is running on Saturday 23rd in Down Royal

Bud

how do you rate its chances?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Louth Exile

Quote from: Hardy on June 19, 2007, 04:29:55 PM
Bit of a disaster - Kinane couldn't get a run out of him until it was too late - another 50 yds he was the winner.

If there was a sexy little colt in front of him he'd run!

Ah yeah, but would he get it up  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

AZOffaly

Anything for today lads? Took a bit of a scutching yesterday at Ascot. Only for a few blind bets watching the betting at Thirsk I'd have been sunk altogether. My Bet365 account would be looking for a deposit.