The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaykay

Salisbury 4.40   

1st  6 Celtic Spirit (IRE)  11-4 JF 
2nd  2 Oh Glory Be (USA)  9-2 
3rd  5 Ingratitude (IRE)  11-2 

No good,came in for a bit of support in the market.  Not much good to me though.  :(

AZOffaly

I watched it on Bet365. Featured early, but when the pace quickened he went back at a rate of knots. They are out with candles looking for him.

Louth Exile

I used to have rules about types of races not to back in (bumpers, maiden hurdles, maiden's in general)

After tonight at Naas I need to remind myself, never back in Maidens.... Got done in the 6.30 and destroyed in the 7.00 where a 25/1 shot beat the well backed fav  >:(
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Colonel Cool

Quote from: Rois on June 22, 2007, 11:01:42 AM
Going to Down Royal this evening - any tips?
How did the Bredagh race day go? I saw a photo in the paper.
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

Lecale2

AZOffaly

Green Park?

Edit * Never Mind. I see it now.

Colonel Cool

There's money for it. It's been backed in from 12/1 to 7/1 in the last couple of hours. I think I'll invest a couple of shillings.
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

full back

What time is Grenn Park running at?
Whats the story with it?

Sky Blue

There's money for it alright! Did you get a whisper Lecale2?

Shamrock Shore

Shamrock Shore

Some money must have been slapped on him as his early price was 12/1. I got him at 9s but I see he started at 11/2.

Great stuff again Lecale.

AZOffaly

Good stuff Lecale. The Board has been in fine form recently :)

SouthArmaghBandit

Well done Lecale. Got him @ 8/1. There's been some handy winners tipped on here recently.

Sky Blue

Bud Wiser

QuoteThere's been some handy winners tipped on here recently.

Well I won't be tipping anymore considering I went into the office of one of the owners on Wednesday and an accountant employed by the owner who is/was my friend wanted to know what was this about "Shane" and telling him and everyone on the board about his nag going to win.  I was pretty pissed off anyway.