had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

passedit

Note to Mods: I want to add a poll after so please don't merge.

The usual shite about ebay, corporates, bandwagons and dirty sundays in february are already being trotted out so i want to do a 'scientific' survey on the type of supporter who ends up with a ticket on the 21st. It's my belief  that anyone who really wants to go (especially those from the competing counties) will get a ticket so if you hope to get a ticket please post your 'spectator profile' * here and i'll add a poll on the 22nd to see who got and who didn't.

* preferably along the lines of my own below.

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        YES
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  YES
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         YES  * to exclude lotto/membership etc
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         TWO
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  THREE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE (Casement doesnt count for me)
11. Championship games?                                                                           THREE
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                YES
13. If so when?                                                                                        SATURDAY  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        23*
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?

* edited after Tony's post made me double check, no idea where i got 27 from.
Normally my club would be the first port of call, however, it's infested with beardies from among the bushes so my best bet will be London, where I played for a few years and still have plenty of contacts. The nuclear option is Kerry, however the ticket is conditional on wearing their gansai to the final, thats why its the nuclear option. Probably pick one up at Kilmacud otherwise.
Don't Panic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Here you go passedit:

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        YES
2. Are you a club member?                                                                       YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                 EX
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                       YES
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?      YES 
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                       FOUR
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                NONE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                    TWO
11. Championship games?                                                                         SIX
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                              N/A
13. If so when?                                                                                         N/A 
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                            NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                      SEVEN
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                            NO

How do you hope to get a ticket? From the club.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Down Gael

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                       YES
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         YES
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         ALL
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                 ALL
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                     ALL
11. Championship games?                                                                          ALL
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                              YES
13. If so when?                                                                                        Sunday Morning   
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                             YES If I needed one
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        Numerous
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                             NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                          Have 2 10 year tickets

Lecale2

3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              YES
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        YES
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         NONE
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                 NONE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                     NONE
11. Championship games?                                                                          FOUR
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                              NO
13. If so when?                                                                                        N/A   
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                             NO (They are dear enough)
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        Five
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                             NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                          Club or Co Board

Rois

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        Yes
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        Yes (not in my county though)
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              No (but on a committee in my county not specific to a club - I guess it's a County Board committee)
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        Yes (not in my county)
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  Yes (not in my county)
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         Yes
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         Yes  * to exclude lotto/membership etc
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         None
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  One
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      One
11. Championship games?                                                                           Six
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                               Yes
13. If so when?                                                                                        n/a  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              No
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        3
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              Yes
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           Hopefully from the committee I help with in the county

If I don't get one from the committee I'll be mightily disappointed.  Not approaching my club as I'm sure they've few enough and will get rid to committee members first.  And if all else fails, I'll do what any girl does and ask my daddy.

Doohicky

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        YES
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         None
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                 ONE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      ONE
11. Championship games?                                                                           THREE
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                NO
13. If so when?                                                                                        -
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        NONE (Never been able to get a ticket)
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                          Any Way possible

T Fearon

. Is your county involved?                                                                         NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              USED TO BE
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         YES
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         SIX (PAID FOR ONE
                                                                                                              THAT DIDN'T TAKE
                                                                                                              PLACE)
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  THREE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      THREE
11. Championship games?                                                                            7
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                MIGHT
13. If so when?                                                                                          DAY OF GAME
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              CONSIDER IT
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                         SEVEN
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           WIN ONE

Not overly bothered as my own county isn't involved. Wouldn't say no to a ticket if one came my way handily, but wouldn't move heaven and earth to get one either. Having said that I have a feeling in my waters that I will be there next Sunday.

T Fearon

passedit, you have been at 27AI Finals? Are you Paddy Mc Flynn?? :o

magpie seanie

3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              YES
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  YES
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         THREE
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  ONE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE
11. Championship games?                                                                           NONE
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                YES
13. If so when?                                                                                        FRIDAY/SATURDAY   
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        18 (inc 2 replays and 1 hurling)
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           KEEP ASKING!

heffo

7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         YES  * to exclude lotto/membership etc
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         FIVE
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  SIX
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      THREE
11. Championship games?                                                                           FOUR
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                NO
13. If so when?                                                                                        N/A 
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        THREE
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                          I Don't, would prefer supporters from counties involved to get one

Uladh

2. Are you a club member?                                                                        Yes
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              No (first time in years)
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        NO (first time in years)
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  NO (first time in years)
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         Yes
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         3
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  LOADS
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      2
11. Championship games?                                                                           NONE
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                               Yes
13. If so when?                                                                                        AI WEEKEND  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              YES
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        11
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              Yes
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           ME DA

stpauls

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO (the wife's is)
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              YES
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        YES
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  YES
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                        NONE
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  NONE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE
11. Championship games?                                                                           ONE
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                NO
13. If so when?                                                                                        N/A  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        TWO
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                          Through the club!

thebandit

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              YES
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        YES
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  YES
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         YES
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         YES  * to exclude lotto/membership etc
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         SEVEN
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  At least Fifteen (good few u21 & minor games for 2 counties)
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      FIVE
11. Championship games?                                                                           THIRTEEN
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                YES
13. If so when?                                                                                        LIKE TO GET IT WRAPPED UP BY FRIDAY  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              IF MY OWN COUNTY WAS INVOLVED IN AN AIF / AISF
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        11 Football and 6 Hurling
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           Have a ticket

robertemmet

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         FOUR
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  TEN
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      FIVE
11. Championship games?                                                                           THREE
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                               NO
13. If so when?                                                                                        N/A  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                             NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                       APPROX 10
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                             NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                          YES

Onion Bag

Anyone know when the tickets are officially out? maybe it has already been asked but couldnt be bothered checking
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!