Paragon Beer Garden- Sunday

Started by fred the red, June 26, 2008, 01:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred the red

Well lads, how did yous all fair out on sunday. Was chatting to a few of here, though most of the ones were too afraid to reveal their identities!

fred the red

Anyone fancy meeting for a pre game drink on Sunday?

haranguerer

Lat time was a lance armstrong band. I presume that made you instantly recognisable(!) What'll it be this time - an Armagh jersey?  :D
I'll be about from 12 - prob round some of the pubs round the bottom of the town, cos I couldnt be arsed walking up the hill and back down it. Not The Creighton though, Fearon might be a bollocks, but hes right about that kip.

fred the red

Quote from: haranguerer on July 17, 2008, 09:40:34 PM
Lat time was a lance armstrong band. I presume that made you instantly recognisable(!) What'll it be this time - an Armagh jersey?  :D
I'll be about from 12 - prob round some of the pubs round the bottom of the town, cos I couldnt be arsed walking up the hill and back down it. Not The Creighton though, Fearon might be a bollocks, but hes right about that kip.

Yea because every1 still wears lance armstrong bands these days  ::)

haranguerer

Sorry, yeah, they're sooo last season now.  :D
So you still got it then, I'll look out for you!

fred the red

Quote from: haranguerer on July 17, 2008, 10:11:08 PM
Sorry, yeah, they're sooo last season now.  :D
So you still got it then, I'll look out for you!

Im not sure i would want any conversation with you! maybe il take it off then!  ::)

haranguerer

Ah now! I was only coddin. Sorry  :'(
I'd say I'll be able to spot you handy enough anyway though, you know you look a lot like Jon Bon Jovi?  :P

fred the red

Raise Your Hands when you see me, i promise il not Runaway. Hopefully you will Have a Nice Day, and not drink too much of that Bad Medicine alot of the Armagh men drink!

If Fermanagh win it will be One Wild Night!

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Our Nail Loney

Sure you won't tell anyone who ya are anyway fred