Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2019, 12:02:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2019, 11:58:48 AM
Quote from: Main Street on January 13, 2019, 11:55:03 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2019, 11:42:30 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2019, 09:35:15 AM
Quote from: mrdeeds on January 13, 2019, 09:25:48 AM
Anyone see Zebo's Instagram post? Seems to be implying the Ulster crowd shouting some awful stuff.
Saw it and wouldn't be entirely surprised if a few idiots crossed the line. The booing was also pathetic.

So fans don't boo ex rival players? Get a grip ya eejit! You've watched sport before? Some players get special attention from supporters. And some cross the line.. His antics after scoring in France last game set him up for this. A nothing story
It was clearly racist abuse (you nordie nitwit)  that Zebo highlighted. There is no excuse for that. Nordie racist behaviour in sports stadiums should receive the same repugnance as elsewhere.

I said people crossed the line you southern twat.. it happens
Racially abusing him is alright because he wiped Lowry's eye a few months ago?

You're thicker than I thought, where did I say racial abuse is fine?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2019, 12:04:04 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2019, 11:58:02 AM
Anyone see Zebo's Instagram post? Seems to be implying the Ulster crowd shouting some awful stuff.
Saw it and wouldn't be entirely surprised if a few idiots crossed the line. The booing was also pathetic.

So fans don't boo ex rival players? Get a grip ya eejit! You've watched sport before? Some players get special attention from supporters. And some cross the line.. His antics after scoring in France last game set him up for this. A nothing story
Him accusing some of the Ulster fans of racist abuse is a nothing story?

Racist abuse is and has been going on in Ireland for years. Anyone caught hurling it at these games should be banned for life.. has there been a formal complaint put forward by him or club?

Watched it and had few friends at it, they didn't hear any in fairness.. plenty abuse given no racial
LOL they must have good hearing to be able to hear everything everyone said. I was at it and didn't hear any either but he has implied it did happen. It could have been 1 person out of the 18000 or so at it but I'm not going to say it didn't happen as I didn't hear it  ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2019, 12:05:27 PM

It was clearly racist abuse (you nordie nitwit)  that Zebo highlighted. There is no excuse for that. Nordie racist behaviour in sports stadiums should receive the same repugnance as elsewhere.

You said it happens and was a nothing story. That implies that you think it's okay. You're just as thick as we already think  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2019, 12:06:39 PM

Racist abuse is and has been going on in Ireland for years. Anyone caught hurling it at these games should be banned for life.. has there been a formal complaint put forward by him or club?

Watched it and had few friends at it, they didn't hear any in fairness.. plenty abuse given no racial
LOL they must have good hearing to be able to hear everything everyone said. I was at it and didn't hear any either but he has implied it did happen. It could have been 1 person out of the 18000 or so at it but I'm not going to say it didn't happen as I didn't hear it  ::)

You'll get muppets at every game, too much drink and no sense.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2019, 12:11:52 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2019, 12:06:39 PM

So fans don't boo ex rival players? Get a grip ya eejit! You’ve watched sport before? Some players get special attention from supporters. And some cross the line.. His antics after scoring in France last game set him up for this. A nothing story

You'll get muppets at every game, too much drink and no sense.
Aye sure there were idiots roaring away when Ulster were taking their kicks let alone Finn Russell.

Milltown Row2

The roaring during kicks is very rare to be fair to the proper supporters. I'm actually amazed at how still it is at Ravenhill during it.. it's not the same in France it's always booed

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2019, 12:08:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2019, 12:05:27 PM

You said it happens and was a nothing story. That implies that you think it's okay. You're just as thick as we already think  ;)

You're making things up, I didnt imply it was ok, I'll read it out to you again, it's Sunday and you're probably tired. I said his antics last game were going to set him up for abuse, at no point in that post did I say it was ok or he was going to get racial abuse.. you made that bit up all by yourself...

And the 'We think' bit? Wtf age are you?

Kidder81

Is there a thread MR2 doesent make a c**t out of himself ?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on January 13, 2019, 03:10:36 PM
Is there a thread MR2 doesent make a c**t out of himself ?

Is there a post/thread you don't stalk me on?

Walter Cronc

One thing the game proved is Zebo is miles off the player Stockdale already is!!

JPGJOHNNYG

Zebo seems to imply there was  racist comments coming from the crowd. Cant believe it myself but if true then thats disgracefull

Milltown Row2

Hardy

Taylor

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2019, 08:51:36 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on January 13, 2019, 08:43:09 PM
Zebo seems to imply there was  racist comments coming from the crowd. Cant believe it myself but if true then thats disgracefull

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/european-cup/no-complaint-from-racing-about-alleged-abuse-directed-at-simon-zebo-1.3756441%3fmode=amp

Ulster Rugby have just emailed members....

Ulster Rugby has been informed of an alleged incident which took place during Saturday's game versus Racing 92, involving abuse directed from the West Terrace towards an opposition player.

The club strongly condemns all forms of abuse and, if there is evidence of ticket holders taking part in any such behaviour, we will take the strongest possible action.

If you saw or heard anything in relation to this alleged incident, please send a detailed account, in confidence, to standup@ulsterrugby.com or phone 028 9049 3222.