Seating at Odyssey

Started by tyrone girl, February 10, 2016, 09:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Bit of quick advice. Going to see Dynamo next month in the Odyssey and the tickets i can get are either row 11 on the ground floor or upper south near the front. I know it isnt tiered seating on the ground floor and dont wanna be stuck seeing feck all.

Which would you go for? (Save the responses saying why are you going to that shite!)

omagh_gael

As far as I am aware the ground floor tickets are not tiered. I bought tickets for my kids to go and see Disney on ice and went for lower tier seating so they can at least see. From my memory of the odyssey it wasnt huge so on the lower tier you won't be far from the show.

tyrone girl

The other ones are upper tier though. 11 rows in might not be too bad on the ground floor i suppose but normally hate anything that hasnt tiered seating.

No wides

People behind us in row 2 complained at disney on ice as they couldnt see - being in row 11 on ground floor could be a disaster.

tyrone girl

Thats what im thinking. Actually just bought two of a man on Gumtree for South Lower Tier for the Friday night which suits me better anyway so all worked out. Cheers.

T Fearon

Would always go for upper south or north but it depends just how close to the front it is.If it's too close you're only going to get a side on view