Broken Crossbar's Little Splinter

Started by cicfada, April 26, 2007, 03:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

congeats bc and mrs bc! glad all went well...

Hardy

Good man BC. Obviously the crossbar is the only malfunctioning equipment thereabouts.

Shamrock Shore

Good man Damaged piece a timber.

Please try and intall an early anti-Cork vibe in him.

I am also wary of an Armagh slant so split the difference, distance wise, and bring him up as a Longford man.

The Gs Man

Congrats BC1.  Fair play till ye. 

Count yerself lucky you've two wee lads though.  I'll be manning my front door with an AK47 when my daughter reaches 13.  Im paranoid as feck and she's only 3.
Keep 'er lit

brokencrossbar1

In on a flier as Mrs BC and junior are sleeping.

Thanks for your kind wishes.  cic, I'll do my very best to make an appearance of some sort and at least have one to wet his head, you too AZ.

G's Man, I have one of those too and she is 2 coming on 102.  Any prospective boyfriens will have to deal we older protective big brother, then small brother before they even get near me!  I think she will be OK till she's about 30 ;D

Ciao for now!

Rufus T Firefly

Congrats BC - hope everyone keeping well!

SuperSub

Quote from: Kerry Mike on April 26, 2007, 04:32:43 PM
Ah Jaysus BC you should have made a burst for the county bounds and Tralee and given the nipper a chance of a decent football future being born a Kerryman. Now he will just have to take up the hurling or something else, cause we all know that Corkmen cant play football.

Congrats anyway well done to all and hopefully he grows up to play for his county even if it is The Langers.

Sure everyone knows Football is only for the fellas that can't play Hurling 8)

stpauls

Congratulations BC, never mind these fellas, he will grow up to be an Armagh supporter like his da no doubt!!

Although, you are not so bad living in Cork, I am going to have to bring mine up in Tyrone!!! I could handle them being Cork supporters, but Tyrone is going to be a different matter!!  ;)

SlimShady

Jaysus man, you didnt give her much time to get over the last one!! One out, another in eh?!

Congrats.

BallyhaiseMan

corn02

Congarts BC, you big Cross fecker!  :)

Orior

If Brokencrossbar had stuck around North Belfast longer he would have bumped into a few more Armagh players.

Kieran McGeeny taught my eldest son hurling in St Therese, and Finnian Moriority is teaching my youngest PE in St Malachys College.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gallsman

Quote from: Orior on April 27, 2007, 04:15:11 PM
Kieran McGeeny taught my eldest son hurling in St Therese

Come again?

Orior

Quote from: gallsman on April 27, 2007, 04:38:32 PM
Quote from: Orior on April 27, 2007, 04:15:11 PM
Kieran McGeeny taught my eldest son hurling in St Therese

Come again?

Emmm, long time ago (about 12 years actually). Kieran was studying PE at college and I guess he did a couple of weeks practical in the Antrim Road primary school.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians