Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

2 step forwards & 10 back.

Another season and another mess.

NAG1

Fixtures were well know in advance, LG knew if they didnt beat Rossa they were in the QF.

Simple solution if they wanted to get down to see the camogs was to beat Rossa, job done  ;)

imtommygunn

Good result for cushendun beating Creggan. They seem to have improved a good bit this season.

Milltown Row2

The Intermediate championship is really heating up in the groups...

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

themac_23

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2021, 01:32:08 PM

is it working the same as senior, top through then 2nd and 3rd into quarter finals? or top 2 straight to semi

Milltown Row2

Quote from: themac_23 on September 09, 2021, 02:32:49 PM

is it working the same as senior, top through then 2nd and 3rd into quarter finals? or top 2 straight to semi

Straight into semi's I think
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sportacus

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 09, 2021, 09:30:56 AM
Quote from: Sportacus on September 08, 2021, 10:39:23 PM
I don't seem to be able to read the comments and suggestions on the Antrim social media pages on FB and Twitter.  Anyone else having the same problem?
Personally I think the proposed solution isn't a solution at all.

They've deleted them
Did they really?  They are censoring comments from their own members?  That's pretty serious if true.

Last Man

It's the new reality, if you speak against the official line you get shut down. We should all know that by now lol.

Last Man

Jonkunlon

Interesting scenarios ahead:

Oisins go to Carey and win, they go through and Carey go out.

Incredibly Cushendun could still go out having won all their games so far. If they lose by X amount at Sarsfields and Creggan beat St Paul's by X amount, which I imagine they will.

Going to be some excitement.

Don't think St Galls will beat Ahoghill at Ahoghill. They need to to reach the semis.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Last Man on September 09, 2021, 04:05:56 PM
It's the new reality, if you speak against the official line you get shut down. We should all know that by now lol.

We're the new North Korea  :D

Poor show if all deleted.

Intermediate hurling looks interesting alright. I don't think cushendun will be beat by sarsfields though stranger things have happened. Is that eunan McKillop who used to play for cushendall playing for them?

Glenariff are really starting to make an impression at underage level but probably a bit too soon for senior level.

Jonkunlon

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 09, 2021, 05:48:53 PM
Quote from: Last Man on September 09, 2021, 04:05:56 PM

We're the new North Korea  :D

Poor show if all deleted.

Intermediate hurling looks interesting alright. I don't think cushendun will be beat by sarsfields though stranger things have happened. Is that eunan McKillop who used to play for cushendall playing for them?

Glenariff are really starting to make an impression at underage level but probably a bit too soon for senior level.

Not at all. They've 2 good teams  and it's nothing to do with structures or coaching. They've 'borrowed' a few players from other clubs at those age groups. U7, U9, U11, U13 ....they're poor.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Sportacus on September 09, 2021, 03:59:12 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 09, 2021, 09:30:56 AM
Quote from: Sportacus on September 08, 2021, 10:39:23 PM
I don't seem to be able to read the comments and suggestions on the Antrim social media pages on FB and Twitter.  Anyone else having the same problem?
Personally I think the proposed solution isn't a solution at all.

They've deleted them
Did they really?  They are censoring comments from their own members?  That's pretty serious if true.

Go and see if you can read them, absolute shambles. Complete a-holes of the highest order.

imtommygunn

Jonkunlon

They're strong at U15 and Minor due to players coming in to their starting 15 from 3 other nearby clubs. The rest of their teams are average and below. Whether coincidental or not, these teams are made up exclusively of Oisins players.