Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on August 26, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 26, 2018, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: Hand up on August 26, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
And Thankfully a different Referee :P ;D

We were missing Graffin, McManus, Marty Burke, Carson, Bouncy & Sean McAfee!! Our supporters where quite happy considering the young team we had out. Dunloy will be better in the Final which is the next time we can meet, if we can get by the next 2 matches!!  Loughgiel and St John's will feel they are as good as any team!!

Careful what you wish for  ;)

Bit of a damp squid for this weekend games..

We shouldn't have too many complaints, and Gelnariffe should hammer us

Based on ? We could yet be relegated to Div 3 and you got promoted

We've a good 15, but would struggle when depleted with injuries and suspensions. That will be 4 regular players missing for next game.. Armoy and C'mills both teams bate by teams in lower league  today, wide open championship
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 26, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 26, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 26, 2018, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: Hand up on August 26, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
And Thankfully a different Referee :P ;D

We were missing Graffin, McManus, Marty Burke, Carson, Bouncy & Sean McAfee!! Our supporters where quite happy considering the young team we had out. Dunloy will be better in the Final which is the next time we can meet, if we can get by the next 2 matches!!  Loughgiel and St John's will feel they are as good as any team!!

Careful what you wish for  ;)

Bit of a damp squid for this weekend games..

We shouldn't have too many complaints, and Gelnariffe should hammer us

Based on ? We could yet be relegated to Div 3 and you got promoted

We've a good 15, but would struggle when depleted with injuries and suspensions. That will be 4 regular players missing for next game.. Armoy and C'mills both teams bate by teams in lower league  today, wide open championship

Just read the report of your match with Gort Na Mona MR2. Seems like you have a good 12 rather than 15  ;)

Milltown Row2

Unfortunately for Gorts they they didn't have anyone who could shoot or pass the right ball into Dessie,  they also didn't push up with the extra 3 men.. I suppose that's a tactic you don't expect

Glenariffe racked up a huge score and only conceded 1 point!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sweeper 123

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 27, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
Unfortunately for Gorts they they didn't have anyone who could shoot or pass the right ball into Dessie,  they also didn't push up with the extra 3 men.. I suppose that's a tactic you don't expect

Glenariffe racked up a huge score and only conceded 1 point!

MR2 - I love it, we have no chance, missing 2 players and a few injured + Glenariffe stuffed LD;  Doesnt matter that you turned them over twice in the league, beat Gorts minus 3 players and have got a few new players back playing.

The Championship mindgames

saffron123

Heard Cushendall made the pitch smaller for saturdays match? Anyone know anything about this? About a metre at either side of the field is what i was told. Pretty funny if true

Minder

Quote from: saffron123 on August 27, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
Heard Cushendall made the pitch smaller for saturdays match? Anyone know anything about this? About a metre at either side of the field is what i was told. Pretty funny if true

Thought the grass looked long
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

paddyjohn

Heard they turned off the hot water in the showers also

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 27, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

And no brown envelope

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 27, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 27, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

And no brown envelope

Aye it showed..  ;)

Na Glinntí Glasa

noticed the side line being moved in lol thought it was funny myself.

Poor enough game i thought from ourselves. wasn't much of a game in fairness for a neutral to watch. also very few goal chances for either side which was rare.

both sides look like theres a lot more in them for further down the line.
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on August 28, 2018, 09:14:57 AM
noticed the side line being moved in lol thought it was funny myself.

Poor enough game i thought from ourselves. wasn't much of a game in fairness for a neutral to watch. also very few goal chances for either side which was rare.

both sides look like theres a lot more in them for further down the line.

Yeah it was a strange game, in a strange atmosphere for championship (I suppose it wasnt really proper championship)
Neither team properly firing, slow pitch and the lack of that edge.

Some strange team selections as well.

Sweeper 123

So we are now playing an Intermediate Hurling match at 8.30 on a friday night under lights in ballymena - surely this is madness

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Sweeper 123 on August 28, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
So we are now playing an Intermediate Hurling match at 8.30 on a friday night under lights in ballymena - surely this is madness
Vital JFC football match on beforehand.  :-X

Sweeper 123

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 28, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: Sweeper 123 on August 28, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
Vital JFC football match on beforehand.  :-X

Maybe had it on the sat when all other matches where on .....oh forgot Galls away to Dublin on the Sat 

saffron89

Good luck to any hurling match under lights in Ballymena.  Ok for football
Not the small ball.  8:30 .... getting like la liga