Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Quote from: Gonzalo15 on March 01, 2016, 12:41:56 PM
Quote from: general_lee on March 01, 2016, 11:40:26 AM
Quote from: Gonzalo15 on March 01, 2016, 10:35:25 AM
Quote from: general_lee on March 01, 2016, 10:29:19 AM
Quote from: Gonzalo15 on March 01, 2016, 10:28:17 AM
Been following a GAA betting account on twitter this last few weeks seems to know his stuff, the GAAmbler you call it
He's useless.

Followed his bets this last 2 weeks haven't lost yet lol, so hardly useless. 3 from 3 weekend past there
I'm sure you're rolling in the dollars then. Tyrone and Antrim double fs

I am. winners a winner
Any more pearls of betting wisdom this week?

50fiftyball

Don't bet on Arsenal, United, Chelsea, or Liverpool (never thought we'd be saying that regarding bets)  ::) ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: 50fiftyball on March 14, 2016, 10:09:30 AM
Don't bet on Arsenal, United, Chelsea, or Liverpool (never thought we'd be saying that regarding bets)  ::) ::)

Did a tenner double yesterday... West Ham and Spurs.. cashed out straight after West ham scored... Impossible to get a bet up recently... Gaa bet was hammered like never before!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

If one if your games is abandoned does the bookies pay out on other results or cancel bet??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SHEEDY

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 15, 2016, 06:02:43 PM
If one if your games is abandoned does the bookies pay out on other results or cancel bet??
just seen on skybet that all bets for man utd v bournemouth have been made void, i'd assume all bookies are probably the same.
nil satis nisi optimum

ardchieftain

You will get paid out, no problem.

east down gael

If the game isn't played within 24 hours it just gets scrubbed off the bet.

stiffler

Had Bournemouth backed too , should pay out on the accum ok.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on May 15, 2016, 09:58:50 PM

Had Bournemouth backed too , should pay out on the accum ok.

Backed to loose.... Of course

grantwool

Some bookies I know, like SBOBET, bettors can have a refund if the match is abandoned/cancelled/postponed. Might be the process in other bookies, too

laoislad

I heard United to win 19-0 tonight and qualify for Champions League was 1000/1...
Leicester were 5000/1 to win the league so you never know..... ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on May 17, 2016, 06:57:14 PM
I heard United to win 19-0 tonight and qualify for Champions League was 1000/1...

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on May 17, 2016, 07:25:42 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 17, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

Only 18 more to go...fingers crossed!!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

If Liverpool get into the CL will that have a positive impact on winning the EPL??

johnneycool

A good few years ago I worked with a lad pretty close to the first team set up of one of the top IFA premiership teams and he was telling me that around this time they'd look at the fixtures and maybe throw a game against lesser opposition "so that the lads could get some christmas money together".

Well it seems that every man and his dog was on Ards reserves to beat the Glens reserves last night at big odds, 10 to 1 I was quoted as the Glens reserves has stuffed them 8-1 in the previous meeting.

Guess what the score was last night?