Previous topic - Next topic

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on September 16, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
Quote from: the prodigy on September 16, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
Quote from: Club boi on September 15, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 11:03:12 PM
Quote from: redzone on September 15, 2018, 04:57:17 PM
Ok fair enough. Kane will go down as club legend around the island in years to come. Not many men get to lift the oneill cup.Maybe I should have used Ben McDonnell as an example then.  All I'm saying is he's worth a look at in the Mckenna cup.
Clonoe sticking up for the island. I'm tipping Ardboe tomorrow night then. Yous have gone soft bigtogs
Coaisland are 7/4 to beat dromore next Sunday evening with dromore 4/7. Great odds there for the island

Yea would have been alright I don't even know who that is.  For God's sake dan mcnulty had a few run outs in the McKenna cup and any time he played us he spent his time running away from paudy hampsey so in that case anyone is worth a shot. Tempting odds alright the last time we had odds like that was When they gave us 2/1 to beat clonoe.  Whole club was on it .... how do you think we've paid for the new hall and fancy gates ::)

Aye cause he's just an average player. Stupid comment

Would've given Coalisland a 50/50 chance but hearing down here B.Toner out with a hand injury. Great baller, very underrated

No shame in being bested by an opponent when trying your best but in this instance the white flag was handed over during the handshake....

Brian definitely out .... huge loss!

😂 you talk some shite too. I know it's only trolling but you shouldn't be talking about lads like that!

Wow second comment ever after a 8 year break.  Good to see you back!  You're wrong about the trolling though I call it as i see it.  No back doors in me.  If it looks like a duck etc

Yeah I don't be on that often, but I seen the tripe your were writing and I bit! Stupid on my part! I realise now your a fool so not as annoyed lol

Tyrone Gaa

Photo doing the rounds of Sean Cavanagh's face!! Looks like he's been attacked. A horrific injury. Still baffles me how Eneatta took no action!! He's not upto senior standard.
Living the dream!!!

Thebigdog

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 16, 2018, 12:45:07 PM
Photo doing the rounds of Sean Cavanagh's face!! Looks like he's been attacked. A horrific injury. Still baffles me how Eneatta took no action!! He's not upto senior standard.
Adolf Harte may have senctioned this attack and will be a few high fives on the Tyrone county board over this. The cult of Mickey is a terrible disease spread across the county!

bigtogs

How did it happen was it of the ball??

blewuporstuffed

Maybe he didn't see it?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: bigtogs on September 16, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

How did it happen was it of the ball??

Cavanagh was on the ball, coming down to the ground after fielding a clean catch from the kickout, before he hit the ground or as he hit the ground he was done!
Living the dream!!!

Mourne Red

I guess Sean's book didn't go down well in Tyrone.. Head boxed off him by the looks of things on Twitter 😬

laceer

Not a single box thrown, or card shown.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Mourne Red on September 16, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
I guess Sean's book didn't go down well in Tyrone.. Head boxed off him by the looks of things on Twitter 😬

Two knees going by reports. Broken nose, concussed and suspected broken jaw. 20 yellow cards, 6 reds and a black in game. After Friday's incident not a good weekend for Tyrone football's image.

gallsman

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 14, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
Quote from: skeog on September 14, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
Omagh Gael Warner was being assaulted by 3 individuals before he finally decked them.Did you not have your glasses on.

I don't know what he looks like so going off second hand information. Was he the guy that threw first punch on the video with yellow boots?

HS, have seen a further video that shows he wasn't kicked on the ground. He was also giving out plenty before he was dropped, too.

A sub wearing an all red, long sleeve training top kicks him in the back of the head.

trailer

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 16, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Maybe he didn't see it?

Ref stood right in front of it. It certainly didn't look accidental. Ref had a very poor game. Awful for both sides and didn't help the spectacle.

Localexpert

Quote from: trailer on September 16, 2018, 06:26:43 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 16, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Maybe he didn't see it?

Ref stood right in front of it. It certainly didn't look accidental. Ref had a very poor game. Awful for both sides and didn't help the spectacle.

Wasn't at the game myself but anyone I speak to that was say the edendork man definitely didn't miss sean cavanagh.

square_ball

Hearing McAliskey badly injured tonight?

Jeremiah O

Very serious ankle injury I'm hearing.Wishing him a full recovery.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Jeremiah O on September 16, 2018, 08:47:51 PM
Very serious ankle injury I'm hearing.Wishing him a full recovery.

It's a bad one for skeet, just seen a picture. Didn't really see the incident because I was stand side and didn't appear to be much in it. But his year is over.
Living the dream!!!