Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delgany

On another smaller point , team sheets uploaded onto facebook on friday and saturday , today's three matches .....nothing to be seen any where . HOW hard could it be to have continuity of service?

GlenMan

Quote from: delgany on August 16, 2020, 10:45:32 PM
On another smaller point , team sheets uploaded onto facebook on friday and saturday , today's three matches .....nothing to be seen any where . HOW hard could it be to have continuity of service?

They're uploaded to the website for each game. I've seen them tweeting the link a good bit - https://tyronegaa.ie/matchday/

delgany

Quote from: GlenMan on August 16, 2020, 10:49:39 PM
Quote from: delgany on August 16, 2020, 10:45:32 PM

They're uploaded to the website for each game. I've seen them tweeting the link a good bit - https://tyronegaa.ie/matchday/

Thanks for update

Jeremiah O

Great performance from Michael Conroy yesterday.He hit some amazing scores and was a joy to watch.A pity he missed the late free but it should in no way detract from his overall game.

Mightily relieved to see Ardboe get over the line the other night.
Donaghmore will be annoyed with the chances they missed though we hit a few bad ones too.
Kyle Coney's passing off both feet was very good,as was his free taking.

Unconquered and unconquerable

Club boi

Quote from: Localexpert on August 16, 2020, 04:00:01 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 16, 2020, 12:45:17 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on August 15, 2020, 08:22:34 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 15, 2020, 03:16:56 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on August 15, 2020, 01:28:45 PM
I'd be very surprised if the wee ballygawley man is volunteering his time to commentate  ::)

The authority on all things volunteering has spoken lads.

Glad to see you back. You clonoe men wouldn't know much about volunteer ethos with the amount of expenses you pay out  8)

I can take getting beat by the better team. Didn't expect to win. But I can't stand hypocrites. You and O'Hagan in the same boat. Talking about volunteers when you have done the exact same thing with outside managers and trainers. Pure hypocrites.
However due to the genuine good friends I have in Coalisland who I know are genuine people, I would like to see Coalisland do well in the remaining championship.

There's expenses and then there's the clean fortune you eejits pay professional managers.  And what's O'Hagan got to do with it he wouldn't take money off his own club like ca$hidy did

Sure is it not common knowledge O'Hagan is still there because your lot cant afford anyone outside due to almost going broke paying McKeever, Gilligan, Mc Guckin, Devlin plus more "volunteers" in camera work and stats men for 2.5 years to almost get relegated

Its easier to win with humility and gain respect and not to be a massive t00l to your neighbours

BennyHarp

On the email confirming your purchase of a game and the link to the coverage, it suggests that you have
" Total Allowed Plays: Unlimited
Total Allowed Plays Per Each Video: Unlimited"

Has anyone tried to access the coverage after the games? I was hoping to see if the extra time I missed last night would be available but I can't seem to work out how to access the game.
That was never a square ball!!

Taylor

Took in the Fianna v Clonoe game the other night.

Not sure how the tickets worked but there was many more people present than should have been.
Did everyone else get in through the 'holes' in the fence?
If anything Covid related came from it there would be hell to pay.

Coalisland full value for their win but I was very disappointed in Clonoe.

Their tactics or lack of them were questionable at best.

I dont know how much they are paying their outside man but it is too much. If I was contributing to his 'expenses' I would be looking a refund after that

The Golden Years

From what I seen of the games over the weekend the standard of refereeing has got worse.  I could mention how poor the referee was in our game on Friday night but I would be accused of sour grapes but I thought Shane Meenan was very poor in the game yesterday.  I thought Dromore where getting their frees a lot more easier than Omagh and how Sludden came up the amount of injury to deny Loughmacrory victory was joke.  Is there a decent referee in the county?

Taylor

If you are beat you always remember the referee mistakes - its a thankless task and we should be glad to have them.
Take the mistakes and move on.

The injury time is a bigger issue - with the water break it seems the injury time in a game could be anything from 3mins to 10mins now

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Club boi on August 17, 2020, 01:20:20 PM
I'd be very surprised if the wee ballygawley man is volunteering his time to commentate  ::)

Glad to see you back. You clonoe men wouldn't know much about volunteer ethos with the amount of expenses you pay out  8)

I can take getting beat by the better team. Didn't expect to win. But I can't stand hypocrites. You and O'Hagan in the same boat. Talking about volunteers when you have done the exact same thing with outside managers and trainers. Pure hypocrites.
However due to the genuine good friends I have in Coalisland who I know are genuine people, I would like to see Coalisland do well in the remaining championship.

There's expenses and then there's the clean fortune you eejits pay professional managers.  And what's O'Hagan got to do with it he wouldn't take money off his own club like ca$hidy did

Sure is it not common knowledge O'Hagan is still there because your lot cant afford anyone outside due to almost going broke paying McKeever, Gilligan, Mc Guckin, Devlin plus more "volunteers" in camera work and stats men for 2.5 years to almost get relegated

Its easier to win with humility and gain respect and not to be a massive t00l to your neighbours

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on August 17, 2020, 01:20:20 PM

You really need to see someone about your obsessing over my posts.  Yea we are struggling on with o'hagan in charge and after 2 championships under him I don't know how we'll cope.  The second you claimed we paid 3 men £15k each for the year showed you were an idiot.

Ps you really need to change the settings on the net nanny.  How can you be bothered changing letters in any word that resembles something from your blue movies  ::)

Tyrone Gaa

Sucker for punishment. Another fiver paid there. We live in hope. All I ask for is a good stream
Living the dream!!!

omagh_gael

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on August 17, 2020, 07:48:32 PM
Sucker for punishment. Another fiver paid there. We live in hope. All I ask for is a good stream

I bought it 7 mins ago and email hasn't arrived yet. Email arrived immediately every other time.

shyted

BennyHarp

I definitely would have bought tonight's game had it not been for the bad experiences over the weekend.
That was never a square ball!!