GAAGO where are you?

Started by sligoman2, May 03, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

Quote from: omaghjoe on May 07, 2018, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 07, 2018, 03:08:30 PM
Quote from: munchkin on May 07, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on May 05, 2018, 04:46:43 PM
I see its at US$150 at the minute what did it cost in January?

Does anyone know at what point do they start cutting the prices? Is it at the provincial final stage or the quarter finals?
this year there was no promo offer I don't think.

There was a month free trial, during April when theres no matches, and that was it.

Don't understand for the life of me why anyone would pay that sort of money each year with much cheaper options available.

Well don't keep them to yourself...?

Maybe we subscribe because we want to support something that means a lot to many of us.  I think it's a great deal and am okay with the price, if nobody buys it then it goes away and that would be unacceptable.  I didn't see any discounts this year but think $149 is okay as they have the Sunday game and many documentaries, plus you can watch any game you missed live.

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Itchy

I've helped a few people but can only be done by pm so contact me if you need help.

Jinxy

Fair play, Itchy.
If you want to save money, always ask a Cavan man for advice.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Itchy

Quote from: Jinxy on May 07, 2018, 07:09:34 PM
Fair play, Itchy.
If you want to save money, always ask a Cavan man for advice.

Only available to counties with electricity lad do your out of luck.

Therealdonald

So guys as I mentioned earlier, I bought GAAGO prematurely, but moving on I downloaded it on my Roku TV, but it won't seem to load up. Has anyone had a similar issue? Is it a bug or am I being stupid?

Jinxy

Did you try turning it off and on again?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Jinxy on May 08, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Did you try turning it off and on again?

Thanks for the insight Jinxy, but yes I've tried all the dumb things. Off and on, install uninstall etc. Is there a bug maybe with the software? I'm more asking for info/help from someone else that has tried to use Roku for it.

NetNitrate

Never had any issues with Roku. Is your same account working when you access GAAGO on mobile and web?

Ball Hopper

Quote from: Therealdonald on May 08, 2018, 05:19:48 PM
So guys as I mentioned earlier, I bought GAAGO prematurely, but moving on I downloaded it on my Roku TV, but it won't seem to load up. Has anyone had a similar issue? Is it a bug or am I being stupid?

With your username, it has to be a fake.

#fakeGAAgames

DoireGael

Looking at buying this €70 GB GAAGO (Based in London). Basically is it worth it? Do you get the Sunday game with it?

BennyHarp

Quote from: DoireGael on May 13, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
Looking at buying this €70 GB GAAGO (Based in London). Basically is it worth it? Do you get the Sunday game with it?

I bought it earlier in the year and I think it's great value. The Sunday league show wasn't on until Monday but the Sunday Game for the championship is broadcast live on Sunday night and is available on catch up to watch whenever. After a few quality issues with the picture in previous years, I've had no problems so far this year. I stream it to my TV using Apple TV via my phone and it's spot on. I assume you know it doesn't show any games that Sky cover though.
That was never a square ball!!

giveherlong

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 13, 2018, 01:49:31 PM
Quote from: DoireGael on May 13, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

I bought it earlier in the year and I think it's great value. The Sunday league show wasn't on until Monday but the Sunday Game for the championship is broadcast live on Sunday night and is available on catch up to watch whenever. After a few quality issues with the picture in previous years, I've had no problems so far this year. I stream it to my TV using Apple TV via my phone and it's spot on. I assume you know it doesn't show any games that Sky cover though.

Was looking into it as well
Does it have all the games which are 'exclusive' to sky sports?

sligoman2

I think it does, but not all games are televised..

I was able to watch Monaghan v Tyrone on Sunday night because it saves all the games and is a great feature.  If you have the right tv and internet service the quality of the picture is excellent, high def.

I'm Very happy with the service and I was the one who started this thread giving out about them...
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

The Subbie

Did anyone else notice on GAAGO coverage of the Tyrone-Monaghan game that it skipped from 39 mins to 43 mins ? It didn't show Beggans free hitting the post

BennyHarp

Quote from: The Subbie on May 23, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
Did anyone else notice on GAAGO coverage of the Tyrone-Monaghan game that it skipped from 39 mins to 43 mins ? It didn't show Beggans free hitting the post

It did that on the BBC coverage too.
That was never a square ball!!