McQuaid, how long will the ban be?

Started by his holiness nb, May 26, 2008, 12:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

According to today's Irish News Derry may well appeal Doherty's 4 weeks suspension - Apparently he was only trying to get the Donegal man off him !  ;)

the green man

Quote from: orangeman on June 05, 2008, 09:38:02 AM
According to today's Irish News Derry may well appeal Doherty's 4 weeks suspension - Apparently he was only trying to get the Donegal man off him !  ;)

I think Doc and Derry should take the suspension. No point doing a Tyrone and appealing every ban. Makes you look bad. Doc/County board, Take the medicine and carry on.

billy the kid

I agree Greenman if he got 4 weeks take it on the chin and move on.

Has he def got the 4 weeks?
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

orangeman

Quote from: billy the kid on June 05, 2008, 10:23:56 AM
I agree Greenman if he got 4 weeks take it on the chin and move on.

Has he def got the 4 weeks?

Yes - he has def got 4 weeks - he will only miss the Fermanagh game and James Conway is a ready made replacement who impressed when he came on last Sunday - I have to agree with you about Diver - he must be one of the most mobile and fastest "big" men around. What height is he ? The tv said the other day he was 6'6" ?

Main Street

I suppose it's very convenient for Derry folk, at the same time a great relief, that his name is pronounced Divver.

billy the kid

Its actually pronounced Diver. Its the Media who call him Divver

When he first came on the scene we all thought he was from tyrone or something with a name like that.

Incidently the man could never be accused of diving and If you have evidence to the contrary please share.
If it moves hit it

Main Street

billy the kid

Quote from: Main Street on June 05, 2008, 11:46:50 AM
I suppose it's very convenient for Derry folk, at the same time a great relief, that his name is pronounced Divver

Maybe accuse was a bit strong, imply would be a better word.
If it moves hit it

Main Street

Quote from: billy the kid on June 05, 2008, 12:41:44 PM
Quote from: Main Street on June 05, 2008, 11:46:50 AM
I suppose it's very convenient for Derry folk, at the same time a great relief, that his name is pronounced Divver

Maybe accuse was a bit strong, imply would be a better word.
It might be a "less bad" word but it is still a totally inaccurate word.

To most who can get the attempt at humour it is simply  - nobody wants a diver in their team.

billy the kid

You obviously dont know to many Tyrone men ;)
If it moves hit it