Wexford v The Dubs. Leinster Final

Started by boro, July 01, 2011, 12:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drummerboy

Dublin really miss MacAuley and McMahon. The sooner the better they return. How Barry Cahill is left out of the team is amazing. Brennan is a weak link. McDonnell will probably come in now in midfield.

Jimmy14

MDM is a big loss, Dublin need him back on the pitch!
Don't appear to have options on the bench up front!

squire_in_navy_slacks

Strong word that mr ogara has a broken wrist...................... i was in the lower hogan for the game and he was getting treatment constantly during the game on his right wrist it seemed............. never appeared for the second half

I hope Mr Gilroy has Whelans number handy the injuries are mounting

heffo

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 12, 2011, 11:24:54 AM

Unless they're going to give him a wheelchair too as he's barely kicked a ball in the last two years.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: heffo on July 12, 2011, 11:50:34 AM

Unless they're going to give him a wheelchair too as he's barely kicked a ball in the last two years.

hmmmmm I was,nt being serious  ;)

I wonder how Philly McMahon is healing, we deffo need him back asap...........................at least Paddy Andrews may get a good run out now

lynchbhoy

Quote from: heffo on July 12, 2011, 11:50:34 AM
even if he was playing, theres no hope in hell he'd get a call up - he and gilroy are not exactly on each others christmas card list !

gilroy aint a fan of Barry Cahill and another couple of lads that a lot of people feel should be near the starting XV let alone struggling to get on the panel.
Worryingly Bernard Brogan isnt hitting form yet, not even close - hopefully he will. However if he doesnt, Mossy quinn seems to be plan B. There are others that can score but are not given a sniff and imo should be- eg Paddy andrews- yes I know I am biased, but he and Cahill are not well liked by mr gilroy.
MDMcA and the fantastic McMahon are badly missed.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Mossy has been tried and tested...................well past it, Gilroy needs to look at the big picture here and get andrews into the starting 15.........

lynchbhoy

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 12, 2011, 02:15:13 PM
Mossy has been tried and tested...................well past it, Gilroy needs to look at the big picture here and get andrews into the starting 15.........
Andrews is lucky to make the fecking 30 let alone the bench with giller there
should put in for a transfer to vincents !!  :-X :D