NFL Division 1 - 2020

Started by thejuice, January 07, 2020, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw ball

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 09, 2020, 03:32:42 PM
McCurry is unplayable. To score from a sideline kick in them conditions is some feat.

You should probably add ' at this time of year' . Tyrone people will know better than me on that score

tonto1888

That doesn't clear anything up

GJL

Great come back victory for Tyrone. Well done to all involved.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

J70

f**k sake Donegal.

Seven points up and cruising in the second half. Still manage to lose the f**king game in Letterkenny.

Several chances to save it at the end too, even with the difficult wind.

Galway took their chances. Donegal didn't.

Now we are definitely in a relegation scrap.

Wildweasel74

The Tyrone man dragged him to the ground

joemamas

If and when Kevin McLoughin retires from Mayo, they should put an asterisk next to him name for this game.
1-2 was his tally, in last seven minutes against a gale , it was also Mayo's total tally for the second half.
Unless Mayo improve from 10-15, they will find it hard to get any more points in this division.
But a win is win.........

Mayo4Sam

Mayo blessed to get a win

Meath are an awful team
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Ed Ricketts

The two yellows cop out option should be taken away from officials. This would put more emphasis on identifying the instigators of trouble. If the eight officials around the pitch can't figure out between themselves what happened in any particular incident, then we play on. The cynical provocation of influential players is a blight on the game.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

MayoBuck

Quote from: joemamas on February 09, 2020, 03:52:31 PM
If and when Kevin McLoughin retires from Mayo, they should put an asterisk next to him name for this game.
1-2 was his tally, in last seven minutes against a gale , it was also Mayo's total tally for the second half.
Unless Mayo improve from 10-15, they will find it hard to get any more points in this division.
But a win is win.........

He turned over the Meath back in the lead up to the goal too. Got out of jail big time. Tyrone and Galway winning doesn't help our cause so relegation still a big threat.

Kingdom37

That was unbelievable.

Tyrone players playing for the foul

Mickey Harte cynical masterclass sending on a sub to get Clifford sent off. No doubt it will be recinded

https://twitter.com/davidherity/status/1226530422672285697?s=12

No idea what Harte was sent off for

They really need to bring in technology to help the refs

nrico2006

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 09, 2020, 03:49:00 PM
The Tyrone man dragged him to the ground

They were both wrestling and went to ground.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

thejuice

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 09, 2020, 03:53:05 PM
Mayo blessed to get a win

Meath are an awful team

To be fair I think we're ok defensively and our tackling is as good as anyone's but too many lads look Clueless when they get the ball in their hands. Referee was as unpredictable as our shooting.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Schkite

It will be a learning experience for Clifford. Not to say he wasn't doing anything himself, but Tyrone got exactly what they would have wanted out of that. And just as Kerry had gotten a man advantage themselves, that could well have been the losing of the game, and changes the complexion of the league table.

Clifford didn't go off quiet though, some shouting done to the officials after.