Previous topic - Next topic

sans pessimism

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 24, 2022, 08:15:28 PM
Is the Mayo vs Armagh match being televised? Don't see it listed on GAAGO
no
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Captain Scarlet

Kildare v Dublin is building up nicely. As I keep saying I don't expect to win, but we could beat them.
It's a massive jump in overall standards this year. Like if we were down in Division 2 we'd be glad to beat Roscommon, Galway and Clare - this year we are disappointed with losing to Tyrone above.
I know Tyrone had lads missing but Kildare only had 5 of the starters from the Leinster Final 2021, so there is a lot of change there too.

Dublin are doing so many silly things on the ball these days you would hope we can rattle them. It is mad how many basic errors they are making.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on February 25, 2022, 09:31:05 AM
Kildare v Dublin is building up nicely. As I keep saying I don't expect to win, but we could beat them.
It's a massive jump in overall standards this year. Like if we were down in Division 2 we'd be glad to beat Roscommon, Galway and Clare - this year we are disappointed with losing to Tyrone above.
I know Tyrone had lads missing but Kildare only had 5 of the starters from the Leinster Final 2021, so there is a lot of change there too.

Dublin are doing so many silly things on the ball these days you would hope we can rattle them. It is mad how many basic errors they are making.
Injuries, opt outs or new management trying something different?

Captain Scarlet

I think Johnny Doyle has made a liar of me!! (he mentioned the number on Team Talk FB)

It seems there were 8 starters in common with some lads like Beirne and Conway coming on. That is also discounting Feely who wasn't around for either game.
One or two gone off, a few dropped but he has blooded new lads.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Oraisteach

OK, so why ISN'T Mayo vs. Armagh being televised? It's a Div. 1 Top-of-the-League tussle, for goodness sake.

armaghniac

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 25, 2022, 08:21:35 PM
OK, so why ISN'T Mayo vs. Armagh being televised? It's a Div. 1 Top-of-the-League tussle, for goodness sake.

Because they haven't a clue? This time of year there are no club games to go to, not everyone can travel 2.5 hours to the game, and many Donegal and Tyrone people who had already attended their own game might watch it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

KickPass

Because Armagh's shithouse tactics don't make for TV . They bring the game into disrepute.  Evidenced by McManus's red card being overturned  due to Forker's blatant cheating to get him sent off.

Solo_run

Quote from: KickPass on February 25, 2022, 09:10:42 PM

Because Armagh's shithouse tactics don't make for TV . They bring the game into disrepute.  Evidenced by McManus's red card being overturned  due to Forker's blatant cheating to get him sent off.

Kickpass - Tyrone's were not overturned

Orior

Down with this sort of language, lol.

Seriously though, it does sound much better than a load of Fs.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

omagh_gael

Will Murphy and Langan play tomorrow for Donegal?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 25, 2022, 11:18:23 PM
What games are shown?

Kildare v Dublin the only Div 1 game shown. The other two games TG4 are covering is hurling Galway v Wexford and Limerick v Cork.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

J70

Quote from: Blowitupref on February 26, 2022, 01:33:40 AM
What games are shown?

Kildare v Dublin the only Div 1 game shown. The other two games TG4 are covering is hurling Galway v Wexford and Limerick v Cork.

Donegal v Tyrone is on RTE2 / GAAGo

J70

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 26, 2022, 12:18:23 AM
Will Murphy and Langan play tomorrow for Donegal?

No word on them being back for this game yet. Jamie Brennan and Caolan McGonagle are out too.

Bonner is trying out a lot of players, whether by choice or just due to all the injuries.

Blowitupref

Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2022, 02:16:55 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on February 26, 2022, 01:33:40 AM
What games are shown?

Donegal v Tyrone is on RTE2 / GAAGo
Yeah tonight, i listed the games that are live on Sunday.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose