NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 19, 2022, 07:42:48 PM
Didn't hit Small hard enough. The king of the cheap shots, rolling around as if he was shot.Not such the tough guy he thinks he is.

Weasel.  Appropriate.

Armamike

Quote from: KickPass on February 19, 2022, 07:26:48 PM
Armagh fans talking about winning Sam and they still can't beat Monaghan...even when playing v 14 men for half the game! :D

Show us the quotes.

A point not a bad outcome on the night.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Buttofthehill

Didn't hit Small hard enough. The king of the cheap shots, rolling around as if he was shot.Not such the tough guy he thinks he is.

Tough man behind your keyboard. Gobshite.

Blowitupref

Lively opening 25 mins in Croke Park. Dublin 0-7 Mayo 1-5. Horan will be disappointed they aren't leading by more and Dublinss defence is giving them plenty of time and space to score.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

balladmaker

Quote from: Orior on February 19, 2022, 07:44:25 PM
Has anyone on this board stood behind the goals and kicked a ball back onto the pitch, thereby delaying the game?

If so, you're an idiot.

Time for ball boys, it's a feckin joke at this stage ... umpires standing like statues and won't remove a ball from the field.

Solo_run

Quote from: straightred on February 19, 2022, 07:37:15 PM
Quote from: Solo_run on February 19, 2022, 07:35:28 PM
I don't know about the O'Neill tackle. There didn't appear to be anything malicious in it but could understand if he was black-carded.

Horrible conditions out there today which obviously had an impact on the game. Monaghan should have won that game with a few to spare.

Armagh's weak kick-out strategy has been exposed and it had cost them a few points today. I think this was the main sticking point of the game and there needs to be some new tactics drawn up to counter this. There was a serious lack of intensity from Armagh in the first half and periods of the second where they didn't seem to be interested.

I would have taken the point before this game started. Even when Armagh are playing crap they have managed to get some points which is the only positive to take from today's game.
he pulled him to the ground. Even his uncle Oisin thought it was a black until he backtracked a bit (afraid of incurring the wrath of his sister)

I did hear McConville say it was a black card but I missed the replay. 

straightred

Quote from: Solo_run on February 19, 2022, 08:03:30 PM
Quote from: straightred on February 19, 2022, 07:37:15 PM
Quote from: Solo_run on February 19, 2022, 07:35:28 PM
I don't know about the O'Neill tackle. There didn't appear to be anything malicious in it but could understand if he was black-carded.

Horrible conditions out there today which obviously had an impact on the game. Monaghan should have won that game with a few to spare.

Armagh's weak kick-out strategy has been exposed and it had cost them a few points today. I think this was the main sticking point of the game and there needs to be some new tactics drawn up to counter this. There was a serious lack of intensity from Armagh in the first half and periods of the second where they didn't seem to be interested.

I would have taken the point before this game started. Even when Armagh are playing crap they have managed to get some points which is the only positive to take from today's game.
he pulled him to the ground. Even his uncle Oisin thought it was a black until he backtracked a bit (afraid of incurring the wrath of his sister)

I did hear McConville say it was a black card but I missed the replay.
McConville was very good to be fair. Obviously he's going to be a bit biased but he fairly balanced overall

Blowitupref

Half time Dublin 0-9 Mayo 2-6. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Quote from: balladmaker on February 19, 2022, 07:58:02 PM
Quote from: Orior on February 19, 2022, 07:44:25 PM
Has anyone on this board stood behind the goals and kicked a ball back onto the pitch, thereby delaying the game?

If so, you're an idiot.

Time for ball boys, it's a feckin joke at this stage ... umpires standing like statues and won't remove a ball from the field.

They ain't supposed to get the ball! The keeper or defender is fit enough for that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Estimator

https://twitter.com/OurMa3/status/1495123507331715073?t=4Jj3j-_DMykqxdvnSTzj2A&s=19

Another angle of the penalty.
Thought it might have bounced over in real time, but there wasn't a decent camera angle of it.
Ulster League Champions 2009

CK_Redhand

Quote from: Estimator on February 19, 2022, 08:20:51 PM
https://twitter.com/OurMa3/status/1495123507331715073?t=4Jj3j-_DMykqxdvnSTzj2A&s=19

Another angle of the penalty.
Thought it might have bounced over in real time, but there wasn't a decent camera angle of it.
Definitely looks over from that. No great protests at the time.

Dublin getting their fill of it from mayo but I expect then to win. The league is a great competition, played at the wrong time of the year

tonto1888

Yet you are the ejit we all think you are

tonto1888

Quote from: Schkite on February 19, 2022, 07:23:11 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 19, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
Quote from: Schkite on February 19, 2022, 07:17:48 PM
Quote from: 5times5times on February 19, 2022, 07:11:06 PM
Cassidy's missus must be from Monaghan. Soft free after soft free for Monaghan

With the decisions he gave against us, and some the other way(no black card for O'Neill), he must really hate his missus  ;D

:)...V good

Tbh I just think he's shite in general, he wouldn't let any sort of flow to the game, some cards on both sides which were a bit needless

I agree. He is one of the poorest refs. And that's saying something

Milltown Row2

Pink boots! Is this for charity ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea