NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

the games this week are, same categories.

Game 1 - National Football Conference Championship Game

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears

Winner
Rushing Yards
Passing Yards
Turnover Battle

Game 2 American Football Conference Championship

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Winner
Rushing Yards
Passing Yards
Turnover Battle.

should be two great games in fairness. Picks to me before First game on Sunday...

magpie seanie

My stab:

GB @ CHI

Win: CHI (Go Bears!)
Pass: GB
Run: CHI
Turnovers: CHI

Jets @ Steelers

Win: JETS
Pass: PITT
Run: JETS
Turnovers: JETS

AZOffaly

Alright lads, it's Superbowl time, and the last round of our predictions competition. As we approach the superbowl the Clowns have an unassailable lead, so congratulations to them. The Broncos paid the price for missing the Divisional Round of games, but I think the Clowns will be decisive victors in any case.

The final Prediction for the Superbowl is due before kickoff on Sunday, so lets get them in and make this thing official :D.

Winning Team :
Team Most Rushing Yards :
Team Most Passing Yards :
Turnover Battle :

The scores from the Conference Championships were :

Game 1 - Packers @ Da Bears

Win - Ballyhaise Broncos +10, Smackdown Clowns +10
Rushing Yards - BB +10, SC +10
Passing Yards - BB -5, SC +10
Turnovers - BB +10, SC +10

Total - Ballyhaise Broncos +25, Smackdown Clowns +40

Game 2 - New York Jets @ Pittsburgh

Win - Ballyhaise Broncos +10, Smackdown Clowns +10
Rushing Yards - BB +10, SC +10
Passing Yards - BB +10, SC -5
Turnovers - BB -5, SC -5

Total - Ballyhaise Broncos +25, Smackdown Clowns +10

Running Total after Wildcard Weekend

Ballyhaise Broncos 0, Smackdown Clowns 30

Running Total after Divisional Weekend

Ballyhaise Broncos 0, Smackdown Clowns 130

Running Total after Conference Weekend

Ballyhaise Broncos +50, Smackdown Clowns +180

AZOffaly

Jaysus Sorry lads. Of course Declan85 is our Superbowl Champion !!! congrats to the Smackdown Clowns, and also well done to Ballyhaise Broncos on winning the conference title.

Hopefully we'll see ye next year again lads, if the CBA can be sorted out.

PS, I was looking at buying trophies for this Declan, that's why I took so long :) Sorry about that. Should I get a perpetual trophy for next year?

the onion bag

Now that everything is sorted, it must be this time of year again

The Iceman

Few weeks early but i agree we should get the chat going!
AZ are you going to renew the league?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Of course we will. I'll set it up this weekend. I want to see if Kolb becomes a Cardinal. :D

lurganblue

I've set one of these up for myself and a few friends. Explaining the draft system to people used to fantasy football (soccer) is like talking to the wall ffs

mc_grens

Quote from: lurganblue on July 27, 2011, 07:05:24 PM
I've set one of these up for myself and a few friends. Explaining the draft system to people used to fantasy football (soccer) is like talking to the wall ffs

You think that's bad you should try explaining an auction draft... Anybody wanna make it an auction draft this year by the way? lol

lurganblue

Quote from: mc_grens on July 27, 2011, 08:18:58 PM

You think that's bad you should try explaining an auction draft... Anybody wanna make it an auction draft this year by the way? lol

Jaysus I don't even wanna know!

The Iceman

Quote from: mc_grens on July 27, 2011, 08:18:58 PM

Hell no!
I can't even log in here at work for the regular draft and have to rely on my picks. End up missing out on the players I want.
considering taking a day off just to get on!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

GalwayBayBoy

Count me in again.

Haven't really followed any NFL news since the Superbowl though as all the lockout talk was tedious. Must brush up a little.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Minder

Every year i say i will try and dedicate more time to it so maybe this year. Makes the other matches more interesting anyway.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"