Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

mc_grens

Quote from: The Iceman on October 28, 2010, 08:27:49 PM
Lets break down the trade proposal put forward by Mcgrens

Miles Austin.
Top WR ranked well at the beginning of the season. Has since drifted to about #60 with hot and cold performances and poor service from Romo who is now out.....

With the depth he has at WR, Mcgrens is probably hoping for a RB. He needs a starter, of which there are few unless you pick up someone who is a kick return guy. He has Greene on the bench but LT seems to be getting more of the carries. Nobody is in a position to trade because of the 14 players in the league. Teams are so thin that nobody has starters on the bench worth talking about or of major value.......I wouldn't swop any of my starters for greene or austin right now.....

Clos-ish. I'd actually think about trading Welker instead, because I have decent depth and I dont actually think Austin will struggle too much with the loos of Romo- He's a Yards After The Catch on crossing routes kind of receiver at his best anyway. I would like an RB, but Ive got two promising starters (particularly this week) in Lynch and Torain, both of whom will be starters for their respective teams for the remainder of the year if they stay fit. Im set at QB, set at TE, happy at WR (If Sidney Rice ends up being anywhere near what he was last year I'll have mega receiver depth), I could just use a bit of depth at RB.

At the mo the only reason Im keeping Greene (Stupid f**king auto draft) is in case LT breaks down (he's done that two straight years now), or for when the Jets start to pull back on LT's work to keep him fresh for the playoffs. Michael Bush is a very good backup to one of the NFL's most brittle players.

magpie seanie

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 28, 2010, 01:44:07 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on October 28, 2010, 01:05:25 PM
Deel Rover - sent you one that might interest you there.

sound seanie i'll have a look at it this evening

Did you look at that? If its not going to go through this weekend I need to look elsewhere.

When is the latest a trade could be agreed so that it would go through before game time Sunday?

Minder

Benched Garrard and he proceeded to throw for 4 tds and run for another  :'(
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BallyhaiseMan

I started the Broncos defense against the Raiders last week  :'(

Started the Cowboys against Jacksonville who proceeded to give up 35 points  :o

Wade Phillips should get his P45 this week,that cowboys team is too talented to be losing to a lower tier team like the Jags, at home.

mc_grens

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 31, 2010, 08:38:42 PM
I started the Broncos defense against the Raiders last week  :'(

Started the Cowboys against Jacksonville who proceeded to give up 35 points  :o

Wade Phillips should get his P45 this week,that cowboys team is too talented to be losing to a lower tier team like the Jags, at home.

Jones has never sacked a coach mid season. I, on the other hand am seriously thinking of sacking my entire fantasy team.

Minder

You must have went shite this week Mc Grens if I beat you, between Garrard and Sims Walker I left 52 pts on the bench too.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Capt Pat

It looks like O'Neills chargers has me beaten, I am a bit fed up that Garrard got a big score against Kitna for my team. It should have been the other way round. Britt also messed up his hamstring and didn't score, but that is just the way it goes some times.

Phillips is finished in Dallas, Jones will sacrafice him. The only question is now or the end of the season.

ONeill

Relatively easy and expected victory over Capt Pats who send out a shoddy team. In time he'll get the hang of it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mc_grens

Quote from: Minder on October 31, 2010, 11:12:48 PM
You must have went shite this week Mc Grens if I beat you, between Garrard and Sims Walker I left 52 pts on the bench too.

Shocking. My worst week ever in my worst season ever. My picks are going south too at the moment.

magpie seanie

My first defeat should be confirmed in the early hours of the morning. Even if Vinatieri matches Lone Shark's kickers (Carpenter, Mia) ridiculous tally it will still leave me needing about 5 sacks from Super Mario to steal it. At least it took a good score to beat me, well done.

Lone Shark

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 01, 2010, 12:39:59 PM
My first defeat should be confirmed in the early hours of the morning. Even if Vinatieri matches Lone Shark's kickers (Carpenter, Mia) ridiculous tally it will still leave me needing about 5 sacks from Super Mario to steal it. At least it took a good score to beat me, well done.

Only levelling the series even if I do hold on - hopefully we'll get a chance for a decider in the playoffs!  ;)

As for Carpenter, that's what you call dumb luck. I had David Akers all year and while he had one disaster week, generally he was going well - but he was on a bye, so in came Carpenter. Happy day.  :D

the Deel Rover

any one got the results this week i assume i was beat, up by 25 points but up against manning and another rb , have to say i was happy enough got over 45 points from my 2 free agents and my waiver last week .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Lone Shark

Yeah, 122-103. Manning got 15pts and Arian Foster got 25. And here was me looking for you to take a win off the rampaging Bills....  :-[

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Lone Shark on November 02, 2010, 10:33:21 AM
Yeah, 122-103. Manning got 15pts and Arian Foster got 25. And here was me looking for you to take a win off the rampaging Bills....  :-[

i knew i was under pressure lone shark, 5 of my main boys were on byes  :( actually happy enough to get to within 20 points of him . any one interested in a trading a quarter back for a running back have a look at my team (mayo warriors ) i have a few good ones pm me iif interested
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Rossie11

Quoteactually happy enough to get to within 20 points

The mayo motto!!!!