NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

That's an interesting one with Randy Moss. Will he be on Revis Island this weekend? Minnesota really need him but I wonder is his addition going to be enough to open up the passing game for them. Favre should be better after the bye week. From a fantasy point of view Moss should be receiving more targets than in recent weeks in New England.

About time Marshawn Lynch was traded too!

BallyhaiseMan

Seanie, i hope you're ready for your first loss this weekend  :P

The Iceman

What does it take to make the playoffs normally in the league lads?
How many wins or points or how does it work?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

BallyhaiseMan

Points only matter if you're on the same record as another,or so i believe.
As for the playoffs
Is it 2/3/4 from each division  of 7?
if it were 2
You would definetely need to be around 10-4 or 11-3
3/4 teams
8-6 might get you in the last spot.

The Iceman

no more losses then!!!
Get up you son of bitch - coz Micky loves ya
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 06, 2010, 03:59:23 PM
Seanie, i hope you're ready for your first loss this weekend  :P

I'm not fond of losing so you'll get nowt handy from me! By the looks of the aggregate scoring and projections it will be very close to see who gets to 5-0.

mc_grens

Quote from: mc_grens on October 06, 2010, 01:02:46 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on October 05, 2010, 08:09:49 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on October 05, 2010, 06:13:43 PM
Brady and welker didn't get those 29 points, did they McGrens. It was a strange game with defense and special teams winning it for the Patriots.

I'm having a w**k year...

I made the draft only to get kicked out because of a crappy pc in an internet cafe just 3 picks before my first rounder. The computer then picked stupid Shonne Green for me. I'd have taken Miles Austin (Even though Moss was still available, I thought Austin had the potential to be the No2 receiver after AJ80), that would have left me a decent RB in round 2 (My plan was to take Williams, Grant, Benson, Charles, or Foster if they were there).

Everything went downhill from there. Suck, suck, suck. Now... If Sidney Rice makes it back by week 8 or so, and I'm around .500 by then...

Moss to Vikes for a 3rd round pick. I expect Rice to go on IR as a result. Like I said... w**k.

And it gets worse... I had the choice of picking up Shaun Hill or Sam Bradford today as bye week cover for Brady... I chose Bradford.

the Deel Rover

faithfull turfmen racking up a huge score in the payton his kicker has got 23 points  :o
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Capt Pat

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 10, 2010, 09:06:23 PM
faithfull turfmen racking up a huge score in the payton his kicker has got 23 points  :o

Don't ask what his score is in the Montana conference, probably 100 or more less than in the manning conference.

BallyhaiseMan

Seanie is annihilating me 132-53
Everyone flopped for me this week,  :D
Congrats on your 5-0 start lad!!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 10, 2010, 10:58:27 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 10, 2010, 09:06:23 PM

Don't ask what his score is in the Montana conference, probably 100 or more less than in the manning conference.

ask him ask him ask him
#newbridgeornowhere

Shrek

god, i got some hammering this week,

although i dont know how i managed to win 3 games before now :-)

magpie seanie

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 10, 2010, 11:02:47 PM
Seanie is annihilating me 132-53
Everyone flopped for me this week,  :D
Congrats on your 5-0 start lad!!!

Cheers. A lot of things went right for me, racking up a big score.

declan85

Anyone looking for Running Backs in the Montana Conference, my Smackdown Clowns have a few and a need for Wide Receivers...