(Spoilers)Making a Murderer - for those who have watched all 10

Started by PadraicHenryPearse, January 04, 2016, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on December 23, 2016, 12:16:13 AM
Not once on here has anyone offered anything other than something from that damn tv show, I might be wrong but Muppet, can you tell me the extent of your knowledge of this case outside if the documentary, I am all ears buddy, )

I watched another doc in which discredited Avery but at same time said that the police force was completely corrupt in regards to this case! So whether Avery is guilty or not (which he may be) they totally went the wrong way about getting a conviction
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: hardstation on December 23, 2016, 12:21:24 AM
To be fair, stew, you don't know shit about this.

To be fair station you are an ignoramus that should not have a big boy opinion on something you learned through indoctrination, I lived it. I was there, you were nowhere to be seen and got your knowledge from a f**king agenda driven documentary, so f**k up you bomb scare!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 23, 2016, 12:26:26 AM
Not once on here has anyone offered anything other than something from that damn tv show, I might be wrong but Muppet, can you tell me the extent of your knowledge of this case outside if the documentary, I am all ears buddy, )

I watched another doc in which discredited Avery but at same time said that the police force was completely corrupt in regards to this case! So whether Avery is guilty or not (which he may be) they totally went the wrong way about getting a conviction

Great, so we now have an alternative documentary to absorb accurate info from, at least you took the time to do something other than take making of a murderer as gospel at those tits hardstation and Muppet did.

Read the papers of the time from the state, watch the YouTube videos from the state, I have laid it out on this thread, you see dickheads like hardstation are not interested in anything other than their beloved evidence in making of a murderer, they are ignorant and no nothing outside the case of it is not said/ inferred on their beloved documentary, which is white by the way.

muppet

Stew, a few of us mentioned months ago that the prosecutor was dismissed for sexual harassment. That wasn't on the show. How did we know this when we didn't 'live it'?

Then there was the evidence I mentioned that wasn't mentioned on the show. For example, Avery not giving his real name to Halbach when he set her up to photo his vehicles. How would I know this when all I watched was the show? How would we know that he is now pointing the blame for the murder at others in his family, which most of us would have thought was where the police should have looked - i.e. not just Avery but all of the wider adult group in his family.

But how would we know this. Any ideas?

How would we know Dassey, was freed, then not freed, then freed again?

MWWSI 2017

lurganblue

Quote from: stew on December 23, 2016, 12:35:43 AM

Great, so we now have an alternative documentary to absorb accurate info from, at least you took the time to do something other than take making of a murderer as gospel at those tits hardstation and Muppet did.

Read the papers of the time from the state, watch the YouTube videos from the state, I have laid it out on this thread, you see d**kheads like hardstation are not interested in anything other than their beloved evidence in making of a murderer, they are ignorant and no nothing outside the case of it is not said/ inferred on their beloved documentary, which is white by the way.

"If you dont read the newspaper, you're uninformed.  If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed" Mark Twain  :P

stew

Quote from: lurganblue on December 23, 2016, 10:04:54 AM
Quote from: stew on December 23, 2016, 12:35:43 AM

Read the papers of the time from the state, watch the YouTube videos from the state, I have laid it out on this thread, you see d**kheads like hardstation are not interested in anything other than their beloved evidence in making of a murderer, they are ignorant and no nothing outside the case of it is not said/ inferred on their beloved documentary, which is white by the way.

"If you dont read the newspaper, you're uninformed.  If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed" Mark Twain  :P

Thanks for that nugget, watch documentaries and be all knowing, all seeing.

Syferus

Anyone watched The Keepers? If anything it's an even more incredible and damning story of systematic corruption.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Syferus on May 26, 2017, 05:52:10 PM
Anyone watched The Keepers? If anything it's an even more incredible and damning story of systematic corruption.

Is it about David Clarke and Rob Hennelly?

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 26, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

Is it about David Clarke and Rob Hennelly?

;D

Crete Boom

Did you watch it all in one go or spread out the episodes Sy??

Syferus

Quote from: Crete Boom on May 26, 2017, 10:17:53 PM

I think I watched it over two or three nights l, I heard people who weren't watching back to back had some trouble keeping up with all the different strands.

Crete Boom

Quote from: Syferus on May 26, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

I think I watched it over two or three nights l, I heard people who weren't watching back to back had some trouble keeping up with all the different strands.
I did similar to yourself cause one of my mates warned me he splurged and it was pretty depressing to take in one go!!
f**k me Maskell was one devious, clinical,evil operator!! That idiot DA , she was like they plucked her straight out of an episode of the wire!!!

Syferus

Quote from: Crete Boom on May 26, 2017, 10:25:47 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 26, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

I did similar to yourself cause one of my mates warned me he splurged and it was pretty depressing to take in one go!!
f**k me Maskell was one devious, clinical,evil operator!! That idiot DA , she was like they plucked her straight out of an episode of the wire!!!

What blew my mind was how deep and current the corruption it. I remember watching Who Took Johnny Gosch last year and it was referencing the Franklin child sex ring and it sounded almost insane, but this in some ways is worse as it involves corruption at state, federal and institutional levels in a massive east coast city. It really makes you wonder about what stories are unknown here because the church had if anything even more control and power over state entities here than in Baltimore.

Joyce Malecki's murder is one of the most tragic aspects of the whole case. It seems like no one has bothered to properly investigate her death at all.

Gabriel_Hurl