Dublin launch new jersey

Started by theoriginalmup, November 11, 2006, 12:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoriginalmup

O'Neills are proud to announce details of the launch of the new Dublin GAA Replica jersey, taking place in Arnotts, Henry Street on Thursday 16th November.

Attending the launch will be a variety of Dublin players and to mark this occasion Arnotts will be opening their store one hour earlier at 8.00am to meet demand.

The new Dublin jersey as always incorporates the famous navy and sky colours, but supporters will love the young, vibrant and stylish look, and for the first time ever the jersey will be available in a ladies style to the public.

O'Neills Marketing Manager Cormac Farrell stated "we believe that the new design will be a huge success, it will appeal to all supporters and come the start of the 2007 Championship we hope to see it out in force.''

"It has been three years since Dublin have launched a new jersey and in that time the County have won two Leinster Championships.

"The panel and supporters alike will hope that this new jersey will bring even greater success."

taken from www.hill16.ie

Over the Bar

The knackers in moore street hav already started replicating it and ye can buy it from the auld doll with the pram for 10 euro or 3 packets of woodbine

theoriginalmup

And get a sheet of wrapping paper free

fearsiuil

T'will be good to wrap the mackerel in on the way home.

tayto

Dosent look too bad, better then I was expecting from the design "gurus" at O'Neills who usually make a hames of these things.

ildanach

as an aside, does anyone know why o neills seem to have a far larger range of gear i.e drill tops, rain coats etc for some countys. is the range available for others but not on the website
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Barney

tayto

they've gone a bit ott on the stripes but it migh look better in the flesh in three dimensions, very few dubs are that flat.

northsideboy

I really don't mind what the design of the new jersey is Tayto, once a Dub is raising the Sam next September. Ah, but we are allowed to dream.

Over the Bar

Quotethey've gone a bit ott on the stripes but it migh look better in the flesh in three dimensions, very few dubs are that flat.

Like Armagh they have gone with the England Rugby jersey look to try and make the player look tighter than he actually is.  i.e. narrower waist and broader chest.

ONeill

Boys, guarantee yourselves success. Follow the Northern lead.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

northsideboy

Maybe it should be WJ Dolan Shane!

dubsnsubs

Hope to see a good crowd at Arnotts next Thursday morning for the launch.
Maybe the new jersey will bring on a change of fortune.

Over the Bar

QuoteMaybe the new jersey will bring on a change of fortune.

You hope you won't win Leinster this year then? ;)

dubnut

"Cheeky Dubs like their fashion"

Ah the old ones are the best Barney!  ;)