No more evictions!

Started by Rossfan, December 16, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Isn't this this same security firm of thugs who tried to evict the "squatters" in Grangegorman Dublin, where they attacked the occupiers with iron bars etc with the Gardai looking on.  Then they erected a security fence with such haste that they managed to lock themselves inside and couldn't get out.

gallsman

Quote from: Orchard park on December 17, 2018, 07:46:07 PM
Quote from: gallsman on December 17, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
Quote from: michaelg on December 17, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
Doesn't matter what he is -no institution should be using unlicensed illegal thugs to enforce a Court Order.
Whatever happened to going to the front door with a couple of Gardai and demanding possession.
If not complied with wouldn't you then apply to have them jailed for contempt of Court?
Introducing illegal unlicensed thugs opened the door for retaliation.
So it's Ros 1 UDRUVFUDA 0.
A variation on your normal DUPUDA nonsense I see.  You do know that not every Protestant in NI supports or has connections to Loyalist paramilitaries?
Where did I say every Protestant in the North supports or has connections with paramilitaries?
If these thugs were licensed wouldn't they have had IDs and badge numbers?

You're asking questions you don't even know the answer to. You have know idea of the rules and regulations governing these businesses, so why are you continuing to blather on here as if you do?

And you do know gallsman do you. ????

I don't, no, but then again I'm not running around making pronouncements about the status of this security firm, am I? He called them illegal and unlicensed without having the slightest clue of whether they are either, a point he somewhat idiotically confirmed with his follow up post.

Not that any of that idiocy was unexpected, of course.

Orchard park

You'd be as welcome around these parts as Aidan effin Devkin is now to be honest.....

A rough cold night but s savage crowd of friends and supporters surrounding the house I believe

manfromdelmonte

Doesn't matter what he is -no institution should be using unlicensed illegal thugs to enforce a Court Order.
Whatever happened to going to the front door with a couple of Gardai and demanding possession.
If not complied with wouldn't you then apply to have them jailed for contempt of court
Gardai cannot enforce a civil matter

gallsman

Quote from: Orchard park on December 17, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
You'd be as welcome around these parts as Aidan effin Devkin is now to be honest.....

A rough cold night but s savage crowd of friends and supporters surrounding the house I believe

I couldn't give a flying f**k where I'm welcome. I live in my home that I pay for and don't feel as if I'm above the law, so I can't imagine there'll be too many security firms looking to cause me any trouble.

All the hard lads trying to swing a political angle into it. Drive the Brits out etc. Rossfan up there with all his experience growing up under her majesty's boot etc.

For what died the sons of Roisin indeed? So absolute gobshites could rip their fine free country off to their hearts' content and so that other, bigger, gobshites could come along and not only defend their right to do so, but try and paint it as some little man striking a blow against perfidious Albion. Absolutely f**king laughable.

Snapchap

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on December 17, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
It stinks of SF/IRA scumbags

The 1980's DUP called. They want their catchphrase back.

F**kin blueshirt clown.

seafoid

Quote from: Orchard park on December 17, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

It's a real mess because the boys from the north were in enemy territory and this was because nobody local would do it.
Farm evictions are on the border between finance and politics at the best of times .
The bailout in 2010 or whenever should have included debt forgiveness and could have if it had been funded by debt to equity swaps. But debt got 100 cents on the Euro and the Government took one for the team
I bet there was an element of local people having had enough as well . Ros gets nothing from the economic system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: michaelg on December 17, 2018, 07:19:00 PM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on December 17, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Quote from: michaelg on December 17, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
If not complied with wouldn't you then apply to have them jailed for contempt of Court?
Introducing illegal unlicensed thugs opened the door for retaliation.
So it's Ros 1 UDRUVFUDA 0.
A variation on your normal DUPUDA nonsense I see.  You do know that not every Protestant in NI supports or has connections to Loyalist paramilitaries?

Well, there is the odd wishy washy liberal one. The rest piss on chapels,  kick the Pope & kill taigs, given the opportunity.
I would imagine your bigotry extends to them too.

I see that 'irony' is not in vogue here.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Snapchap on December 17, 2018, 08:19:51 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on December 17, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
It stinks of SF/IRA scumbags

The 1980's DUP called. They want their catchphrase back.

F**kin blueshirt clown.

Excellent comeback

I'll rephrase it so, it stinks of paramilitary style, vigilante scumbags
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Therealdonald

So is their three camps on this thread?

1 camp that says they should be evicted??
Another camp that says they shouldn't be evicted and the people should defend them?
And a third camp saying that the IRA (who have disbanded) are orchestrating this to incite hatred of the devilish Brits in Roscommon?

Rossfan

4 Gallsman who seems to have got out the wrong side of the bed this morning.
"Security" people operating in the 26 Cos are required to be licensed.
I think it's a fair bet the self declared "British" thugs who threw their weight around last Tuesday aren't so licensed.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orchard park

5)

Mayo4sam who thinks Anthony McCann is a developer....

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Orchard park on December 17, 2018, 10:07:27 PM
5)

Not many farmers around Mayo with five properties, maybe I'm doing it wrong
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

sid waddell

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on December 17, 2018, 10:13:17 PM
Quote from: Orchard park on December 17, 2018, 10:07:27 PM
5)

Not many farmers around Mayo with five properties, maybe I'm doing it wrong

Running five properties?

As somebody from Mayo almost once said, you wanna try it sometime and see how you get on!

Rossfan

How many acres in total in these "5 properties"?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM