Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 19, 2017, 11:09:57 AM
our full forward line wasnt exactly shit hot against dublin either was it bomber?

Can't recall Fermanagh playing Dublin! Was this a while ago?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 19, 2017, 11:09:57 AM
our full forward line wasnt exactly shit hot against dublin either was it bomber?

Nope and hopefully the introduction of some natural defenders might allow us to keep more bodies forward next year.

McAliskey returning as well should also help us:

Wouldn't mind a side like this next year:

Morgan

McKernan McCarron Cassidy

McCann Hamspey Harte

Cavanagh McClure

Loughran Sludden Meyler

Bradley Donnelly McAliskey

With Donnelly operating around the middle of the pitch

southtyronegael

you think mc carron still up to it? what about hp mc geary or frank burns in there instead of him?

Thebigdog

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 19, 2017, 02:33:46 PM
you think mc carron still up to it? what about hp mc geary or frank burns in there instead of him?
There is no full forward line, in fact there's not even a full back line! All it is, is Colm cavanagh running around doing everybody else s job for them! Bringing new players is akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Pure and utter scrap.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 19, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

I think he can do a job in certain situations.

LeoMc

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 16, 2017, 09:11:38 PM
well its a ballygawley based firm and i was told it is one of the mc crorys who owns it?
I reckon some man is selling you a pile of rabbit droppings and telling you they are intelligence pills. 

TyroneOnlooker

Why let the truth get it the way of a good rumour!? A quick check on companies house website shows it a Brendan and Mary McDermott that own the company.

The Harte bashing and rubbish on this thread is really tedious at this stage. Yawn.

The Trap

I heard McAleer and Rushe were shafted. Not a good way to treat people though I think they should be happy enough to get out!

southtyronegael

Quote from: GJL on November 17, 2017, 03:31:34 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 17, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
So basically its just the harte/errigal cartel tightening its grip on Tyrone county football.

Would this be the Errigal cartel that has 2 players involved in a panel of 35/40?
id say thats one too many.

Thebigdog

I see Mickey s moaning about the international rules series..
again! Then starts bringing up reviving the Railway cup. Is he serious?? Nobody has went to one of them since 19 an 35 lol.

vallankumous

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 21, 2017, 04:41:49 AM
I see Mickey s moaning about the international rules series..
again! Then starts bringing up reviving the Railway cup. Is he serious?? Nobody has went to one of them since 19 an 35 lol.

It's due a revival so.

skeog

Railway Cup is gone Connacht have thrown the dummy out of the pram.

tothetop03

Plent of cheap McAleer and Rush gear floating about.....

southtyronegael

Quote from: skeog on November 21, 2017, 08:52:04 AM
Railway Cup is gone Connacht have thrown the dummy out of the pram.
good, at least we wont have Niall sludden and peter Harte playin 2 games in a weekend in December. Is the o fiach cup on this year?

Goals_Will_Come