Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Quote from: GlenMan on November 16, 2017, 06:59:22 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on November 14, 2017, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: Club boi on November 14, 2017, 10:09:57 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on November 14, 2017, 09:45:12 PM
Quote from: lenny on November 14, 2017, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on November 14, 2017, 09:21:06 PM
McAleer & Rushe are out. New sponsor to be confirmed tomorrow.

New sponsor offering much more money.

Not surprised mcaleer and rushe have pulled out. Heard they were becoming exasperated at the rte ban.

McAleer and Rushe didn't pull out. They weren't offering enough money and another offer was accepted instead.

Name there Glen Man so we can call your bluff!!!

An what's up Bomber you tired??

Tyrone Fabrications

;) ;)

👏🏻👏🏻

redhandofgod

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 16, 2017, 09:11:38 PM
well its a ballygawley based firm and i was told it is one of the mc crorys who owns it?

Its a fella McDermott from Ballygawley that owns it.

bogball88

Quote from: redhandofgod on November 17, 2017, 08:28:41 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 16, 2017, 09:11:38 PM
well its a ballygawley based firm and i was told it is one of the mc crorys who owns it?

Its a fella McDermott from Ballygawley that owns it.
Brendan

southtyronegael

So basically its just the harte/errigal cartel tightening its grip on Tyrone county football.

sensethetone

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 17, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
So basically its just the harte/errigal cartel tightening its grip on Tyrone county football.

God forbid they might make a quality product and want to attract new work through a sponsorship deal.

GJL

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 17, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Would this be the Errigal cartel that has 2 players involved in a panel of 35/40?

redzone

Harte I'd say has invested in a lot of ventures. Teamtalk being one
Ask ureself has u ever once heard criticism of him on it
He does seem to be closing in on all sides a bit to much but I still think he's the man for the job

Thebigdog

Quote from: redzone on November 17, 2017, 05:02:33 PM
Harte I'd say has invested in a lot of ventures. Teamtalk being one
Ask ureself has u ever once heard criticism of him on it
He does seem to be closing in on all sides a bit to much but I still think he's the man for the job
Noel McGinn at a time did have outspoken views when commentating on teamtalk and quite right he was too however the fuhrer was having none of it and a boycott was quickly adhered to. Noel was soon put in his place and now his neck his firmly under the boot of the great one. An Example of this can be heard after the Kerry league defeat when McGinn had the chance to question Harte but instead talked about how great it was that Tyrone scored 2 or 3 goals in the game!

skeog

I would say Noel would make a good chairman sometime in the future.

Thebigdog

Quote from: skeog on November 17, 2017, 06:21:18 PM
I would say Noel would make a good chairman sometime in the future.
Tyrone county secretary, Tyrone county chairman, club Tyrone, sponsorship,  it's kinda morphing into the one entity of the supreme commandership of Mickey the great.

BennyHarp

Feck me this thread has descended into a pile of utter nonsense.
That was never a square ball!!

Thebigdog

Quote from: BennyHarp on November 17, 2017, 07:13:33 PM
Feck me this thread has descending a pile of utter nonsense.
Yes but your still here Benji.

southtyronegael

i see the guards down south have fairly got stuck into the kinahan cartel. time the garvaghy kinahans were took down too.

Il Bomber Destro

I see Cahir McCullagh has opted out for next year as he's travelling.

Thought we might have seen more new faces as we are down a few from retirements and such. Good to see two traditional man markers like McKernan and Burns being brought in. I think the full back line is the area of the pitch we need to improve on the most.

southtyronegael

our full forward line wasnt exactly shit hot against dublin either was it bomber?