Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Pitiful result  >:(

Looking at the team he is even starting to move players around out of position. One forward on the score sheet? I know he takes the league very lightly but this is starting to get embarrassing.

the colonel

Too confused over this pair
the difference between success and failure is energy

oisinog

To be honest the hurling managment is a joke. I have heard that the manager has hid the starting full forwards gear. There is only 14 or 15 at training. We are going to the dogs

Minder

Antrim 2-16 Down 2-17
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

away to Wexford next!! we'll be playing in the Nicky Rackard cup soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 04, 2010, 05:34:52 PM

Dinny said the other day he is happy with how the league is going so there is nothing to worry about........

glens73

Quote from: Minder on April 04, 2010, 05:38:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 04, 2010, 05:34:52 PM

Dinny said the other day he is happy with how the league is going so there is nothing to worry about........

Offaly are light years ahead, I fear a bad beating

johnneycool

Good if unexpected win for down. Thats us safe with westmeath at home to finish. Who did all our scoring?

Minder

Quote from: johnneycool on April 04, 2010, 06:26:07 PM
Good if unexpected win for down. Thats us safe with westmeath at home to finish. Who did all our scoring?

No word of a match even taking place on the Antrim site, they don't like bad news stories there. According to the BBC Kevin McGarry & James Doyle got the Down goals.

Lecale2

James Coyle I think.

gelvis

Quote from: johnneycool on April 04, 2010, 06:26:07 PM

Unexpected? Down have been running Antrim closer and closer over the last few games and I wouldn't think I'm the only one who saw this coming. 
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

imtommygunn

Down have been doing ok in the league. While getting beat they're putting in good performances.

Antrim have been getting worse every game.  Getting beat by westmeath and down not good - hopefully we won't get sucked into a relegation battle.

I certainly wouldn't see this result as unexpected.

Milltown Row2

truth be know i took Down plus 6 in my bet at the weekend, (Galway beating me :() Antrim missing  a fair few players and have not got a settled team.

didn't think we'd lose but expected it to be tight. we cant be relegated imtommygunn, results against the other teams and points scored.

Shocking though that Down will finish above us considering the teams that they pick from (numbers Johnny ;)) Can we turn it around before Championship? don't know at this stage. Dinny may ask for more sessions that may hurt the leagues. will wait and see
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron sam2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2010, 08:53:22 PM
truth be know i took Down plus 6 in my bet at the weekend, (Galway beating me :() Antrim missing  a fair few players and have not got a settled team.

didn't think we'd lose but expected it to be tight. we cant be relegated imtommygunn, results against the other teams and points scored.

Shocking though that Down will finish above us considering the teams that they pick from (numbers Johnny ;)) Can we turn it around before Championship? don't know at this stage. Dinny may ask for more sessions that may hurt the leagues. will wait and see

Who will you end up supporting then?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Minder

Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 05, 2010, 10:24:11 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2010, 08:53:22 PM

Who will you end up supporting then?

He certainly has previous in that regard.