Mayo vs. Roscommon Connacht SFC Semi-final (June 16th, McHale Park)

Started by Syferus, May 19, 2013, 05:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much will Roscommon win by?

1-3 points
4-6 points
I really wish I was born a Rossie

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: macdanger2 on May 21, 2013, 10:40:30 PM
Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on May 21, 2013, 10:13:32 PM
Mango?

All Ros players have food-related nicknames  ;D

There is a bus stop on the East Coast of Queensland, fairly North where the mens toilets had a sign "Mangoes" and the ladies says "No Mangoes"
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Syferus

Mango?

Karol 'Don't call me Carl' Mangolicious Mannion. Midfielder. Solicitor. Leader of men. Untapped natural talent for handball. Winner of All-Ireland finals in Croke Park. 8)

ballinaman

Quote from: Syferus on May 21, 2013, 10:46:33 PM
Mango?

Karol 'Don't call me Carl' Mangolicious Mannion. Midfielder. Solicitor. Leader of men. Untapped natural talent for handball. Winner of senior All-Ireland finals in Croke Park. 8)
finals?

Syferus

Quote from: ballinaman on May 22, 2013, 01:34:19 AM
Mango?

Karol 'Don't call me Carl' Mangolicious Mannion. Midfielder. Solicitor. Leader of men. Untapped natural talent for handball. Winner of senior All-Ireland finals in Croke Park. 8)
finals?

I'd have to get back to you on the location of the final but Mango has a junior AI from 2000. Cake has one from that year too 8)

Tubberman

Quote from: Syferus on May 22, 2013, 01:37:07 AM
Mango?

finals?

I'd have to get back to you on the location of the final but Mango has a junior AI from 2000. Cake has one from that year too 8)

Junior = Senior?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Syferus

Quote from: Tubberman on May 22, 2013, 03:22:14 AM
Mango?

finals?

Junior = Senior?

A mere typo in an otherwise perfect soliloquy 8)

Rossfan

Mango?

finals?

That Junior final was in Nenagh childeen - I suspect that was the year you were born  ;D :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ross matt

Back to the impending rhubard onslaught.... I dont think we can honestly say we are in a position to state we can beat Mayo. They are genuinely a last 4 championship side..... Div 1 league side. We languish well below that level in both competitions.

However their  recent blitzkrieg of Galway should ensure we wont be complacent or taken by surprise like the tribesmen were. We probably have more size and physique that will enable us to compete better when it comes to the hard ball. We have some decent forwards who are also big ball winning men.

We should be competitive at the very least in order to restore some pride after last season and provide a platform for us in the qualifiers. After that anything extra is a bonus. Not a bad situation to be in. Pressure on Mayo!

Rossfan

Quote from: ross matt on May 23, 2013, 08:46:39 PM
We should be competitive at the very least in order to restore some pride after last season and provide a platform for us in the qualifiers. After that anything extra is a bonus. Not a bad situation to be in. Pressure on Mayo!

A few Qualifier rounds would do our lads a power of good.
As for the pressure on Mayo bit Matt  :D - sure maybe they might crack under it  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ross matt

Quote from: Rossfan on May 23, 2013, 08:53:15 PM
Quote from: ross matt on May 23, 2013, 08:46:39 PM

A few Qualifier rounds would do our lads a power of good.
As for the pressure on Mayo bit Matt  :D - sure maybe they might crack under it  ;D
Hope spring eternal Rossfan!  ;)

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 24, 2013, 01:26:39 PM
Possibly the greatest GAA fan ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_CcDIdd2ycQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mRJl5Srx4e0#!

"If you could put those three (Harry Keegan, Tony Mac and Dermot) on a grill you'd have some player"

I think you can remove the 'possibly'. Greatness on the field and off it 8)

Lar Naparka

Paddy Joe seems to be one hell of a character alright but I wouldn't say he is the greatest fan I've heard of.
For me, it has to be our own Sligonian, followed closely by his dad.
Paddy Joe would at best be only third on my wish list.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

sans pessimism

Injury curse strikes again -Cillians shoulder gone again dis eve
against claremorris
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

muppet

Quote from: sans pessimism on May 25, 2013, 07:12:38 PM
Injury curse strikes again -Cillians shoulder gone again dis eve
against claremorris

You are joking?
MWWSI 2017