Cork vs Tipperary PUC 22/11/20

Started by Lar Naparka, November 20, 2020, 12:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Tipp have similarities to Roscommon. Some lovely footballers, but hard to imagine them dealing with the power and pace of Mayo.
Unless Mayo have a big off day, which is certainly possible, but not likely.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Hound on November 23, 2020, 04:27:42 PM
Tipp have similarities to Roscommon. Some lovely footballers, but hard to imagine them dealing with the power and pace of Mayo.
Unless Mayo have a big off day, which is certainly possible, but not likely.

Roscommon unlike the previous year brought no intensity into the game against Mayo. What I see going against Tipp is fitness and lack of strength in depth compared to Mayo so I wouldnt be surprised if Tipp are leading after 50 minutes only to fall away in the final quarter.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

reillycavan

Quote from: clonadmad on November 22, 2020, 04:06:13 PM
Quote from: joemamas on November 22, 2020, 03:14:08 PM
Quote from: Silkyskillssunshinee on November 22, 2020, 03:10:30 PM
I woulnd't write them off against Mayo either. Tipperary have some sensational footballers.

Mayo will most likely struggle around the middle of the field, and at center back.
Overall Mayo have probably better footballers, but on the day that means little.
RTE will no doubt have a TIpperary lovefest for the next two weeks as their dream final for nostalgia would be Dublin V Tipperary.

Tipp win a provincial title after 85 years and the next 2 weeks will be a "Tipperary lovefest"

Bitter much?

Would ya to agree. Tipp deserved their Munster title as well as we winning Ulster. The love fest would have been A Tipp cavan final.