Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: armaghniac on December 31, 2015, 12:02:30 AM
I'd say Fearon would love a knighthood.

I hate to say it but he probably would!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Denn Forever

Why in disablec toilets do the put foot operated bins?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

seafoid

Aldi biscuits 28c. The Shite they must put in them.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

mikehunt

Quote from: Denn Forever on January 11, 2016, 12:44:55 PM
Why in disablec toilets do the put foot operated bins?

hopefully they are smeared in invisible sh!te for the abled bodied pr!cks that use them.

AZOffaly

I don't think Disabled toilets are only for disabled people are they? I thought they were disabled friendly. I didn't think they were like disabled parking spots?

Maybe I'm wrong, and someone can correct me. Ziggy?

gallsman

Not that I'm aware off. If I'm in an airport for example, I'll use the disabled loo as it's easier to manoeuvre hand luggage, backpack, coat etc

AZOffaly

I know in my workplace we currently have 1 wheelchair bound employee. The building is fully accessible (as it should be!) and there are two disabled bathrooms. I was under the impression that the disabled bathroom can be used, although obviously priority would go to a disabled person. I know I use it when the gents toilet is closed for cleaning. (Twice a day FFS).

aontroim abu

Disabled WC are there for the use of disabled persons, but not solely for their use - Building Control

AZOffaly

Quote from: aontroim abu on January 11, 2016, 02:16:21 PM
Disabled WC are there for the use of disabled persons, but not solely for their use - Building Control

That's what I thought. Disabled accessible, not exclusively for disabled patrons. Now if any non disabled person stepped in front of a disabled person for the toilet, they would be a p***k alright.

laoislad

Speaking of toilets, why are there never baby changing tables in men's toilets?
I actually had to use a disabled toilet yesterday to change the youngest fellas nappy as only the ladies had a changing facilities. 
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

There's baby changing facilities in mens toilets in the Parkway in Limerick, I'm almost sure.  I think a lot of it is space, so some disabled access toilets have the nappy changing stuff too.

johnneycool

Quote from: laoislad on January 11, 2016, 02:20:23 PM
Speaking of toilets, why are there never baby changing tables in men's toilets?
I actually had to use a disabled toilet yesterday to change the youngest fellas nappy as only the ladies had a changing facilities.

I noticed that recently in a shopping centre in Bangor, very sexist.

In saying that a lot have a separate baby changing area outside the main toilet blocks which is a good thing.

seafoid

Foster's church of Ireland background not a liability says senior DUP figure (irish times)
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

gallsman

Rupert Murdoch getting engaged to Jerry Hall.