Stuff you would do if money was no object

Started by seafoid, January 19, 2016, 02:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Iceman on January 22, 2016, 06:20:47 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 22, 2016, 06:17:08 PM
Iceman I get what you are saying to an extent but you have to admit that not every dream can be made a reality for everyone putting in 100%. However that shouldn't or hasn't stopped people trying.

It is not the point of this thread though. If money was no object is a fantastical concept for most people. If you are a millionaire in Armagh or own a house in Florida good on you but you still aren't in a position where money is no object. Go on let your imagination run wild...
I'm not disagreeing with you Tony - sorry to get sidetracked
Here's one for you. If money was no object would you live back on the oul sod or stay in the US?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Iceman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 22, 2016, 08:35:15 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 22, 2016, 06:20:47 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 22, 2016, 06:17:08 PM
Iceman I get what you are saying to an extent but you have to admit that not every dream can be made a reality for everyone putting in 100%. However that shouldn't or hasn't stopped people trying.

It is not the point of this thread though. If money was no object is a fantastical concept for most people. If you are a millionaire in Armagh or own a house in Florida good on you but you still aren't in a position where money is no object. Go on let your imagination run wild...
I'm not disagreeing with you Tony - sorry to get sidetracked
Here's one for you. If money was no object would you live back on the oul sod or stay in the US?
We will be home to live in 5-7 years. Nothing to do with money - I think my parents while they're still alive have a lot to teach and pass on to my kids.  Siblings too. We're big believers in the saying "it takes a village to raise a child". Well, I broke up the village and I'll put it back together for a while and bring the clan home. I've 4 kids now and 1 on the way - who knows if we'll have any more in the meantime but we'll be home.  We're planning a move back to the East coast in the next 18 months too. Moving about doesn't annoy us.

If money was no object we would likely go sooner though.  It's hard to get a job around home like I have here - my company is in Cork but I think i would end up travelling all over europe and i dont want to be gone while the kids are all so young.  If money was no object we'd keep the house here and buy the family farm back home and make something of it.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Olly

I'd turn Meath into the gay capital of Ireland.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".