Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

The latest seems to be it's not as bad as first feared, no cruciate damage and may be be back in a couple of weeks, I hope so.

5 Sams

King Eric on the Bobby Charlton documentary tonight on the BBC. Probably the coolest man alive.

The Aristocrat Years

magpie seanie

Boycey

It was on last night, not sure if it'll be repeated but it is on the bbcplayer for a month.. although given as you're in the south you will have to jump through hoops to get watching it..

magpie seanie

GJL

Big game on Saturday. Form would suggest a Utd win but I guess that all goes out the window for this fixture.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: GJL on October 12, 2017, 09:47:02 PM
Big game on Saturday. Form would suggest a Utd win but I guess that all goes out the window for this fixture.

Absolutely but the permanently unemployable are expecting us to score 4 again so hopefully we can oblige! 😊

Cunny Funt

A score draw looks the most likely result. A high profile game such as this played so early in the day and so soon after the international break can more often than not lessen the quality of the spectacle.

Maroon Manc

I expect us to score but lets see how we do at the other end. Carrick is out so wouldn't be surprised to see an extra centre half and play wing backs, if that happened then I could see Darmian playing as 1 of the 3.

The squad is starting to get tested with injuries to Pogba, Fellaini & Carrick.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 13, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
A score draw looks the most likely result. A high profile game such as this played so early in the day and so soon after the international break can more often than not lessen the quality of the spectacle.

A score draw would be a brilliant result for the scallys. Most of them are secretly fearing a hammering but the injuries United have at present makes that unlikely.  Regardless of injuries their defence is a laughing stock so I'll be disappointed if Mourinho goes there defensive but you never can tell with Jose.

Captain Obvious

Klopp i believe has a good record against Mourinho. Liverpool will win tomorrow if Manchester United play like they did in away games against Southampton and Stoke.

stiffler

Man Utd 8/5 tomorra , a great bet.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Over the Bar

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 13, 2017, 08:35:35 PM
Klopp i believe has a good record against Mourinho. Liverpool will win tomorrow if Manchester United play like they did in away games against Southampton and Stoke.

If United do they will, but they won't!

stew

Quote from: stiffler on October 13, 2017, 10:49:35 PM
Man Utd 8/5 tomorra , a great bet.

That cant be right surely??? If so I am going to stick a score on them, I think they win this three one, no way in hell that defence stops Lukaku and Rashford etc.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

StGallsGAA

WTF was Lukaku at with that shot?  Stroke it into the corner and 1-0!